Thread: facebook ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook used in conjunction with other forms of advertising works well. It makes more sense to use your page as a "hub" of sorts where people can go and check for updates from your company, rather than using it to reach out to people. People nowadays prefer ads to feel natural, as opposed to a banner that they likely will not click.

For more advice check us out here: https://www.businessfundingpro.com/

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Face book is good but its benifit no for long so my opinion if you want to advertise your product go different poplar group and post your product

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I actually found Facebook Ads to work pretty well (getting leads for less than $2 each). The key is you have to target the right demographic of people and give them a compelling offer. For example, I do carpet cleaning, and my strategy can be targeting recent mothers and showing them ads that say something like "Did you toddler make another mess on your carpet? We can help! Book now through this ad and receive a 20% off voucher. This is only available for the first X amount of people..."

Or you can target young males who live at home around Mother's Day and say, "Don't know what to get your mom for Mother's Day? Surprise her with a round of carpet cleaning! 20% Off.......".

Of course, for your own niche, you have to craft your offer and identify your audience very narrowly. Who is your ideal customer? How old are they, are they male/female, where do they live, what pages on Facebook do they like, etc?

If done right, Facebook Ads is a gold mine.

Share on facebook

Last edited by TheHaus; 04-01-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Adding more detail
    Torrance Carpet Cleaning Service, Trusted Carpet Cleaning Experts

4. Collapse Details
    Both Google and Facebook are trying to raise their influence and Free Ads on Fb and GG is less and less effective,

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, this is something that I would like to discuss. I tried to use SEO on my website QUIT YOUR JOB IN 7 DAYS and I have created a FB business page as well. However, there is no traffic I am getting on the strategies that I am doing. I am hoping to use FB ads to convert something on my website and you say that FB ads are bad, Could you please elaborate it more. Thanks

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    facebook add is the best way to increase you income.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    This depends on how you handle it. You needed to interact more with the people and it needs a lot of time and patience before reaching your goal. You could try it yourself while using other tools for more engagements.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook ads are the best thing for promotion of your website. You can use this for your business promotion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    FB has been known to use shady tactics, just like Google has been found to put out false numbers when it comes to search results. For my money I would use these for Brand Building only. If you want clients or customers you will have to get them at another website where they are farther down the "buying process." In FB the mindset of the searcher I believe has changed and a bit of ad blindness has set it.

Think complimentary websites to whatever services you provide. Here the mindset is different and they are closer to making a decision as to solving the need they have. Also FB ads get really expensive during the holidays.

I hope this helps!

Share on facebook