1. Collapse Details
    Has anyone used ShopSense?
    My girlfriend has used ShopSense by ShopStyle on her fashion blog for a while now and she has made very little money with them. Her blog get over 5000 visitors monthly and she should be getting more clicks and more money, but this is not the case. I've researched this affiliate program and there are people that complain that this company is not showing all the clicks and trying to scam it's users. I think we will just get rid of these ads because it just looks like this might be a scam after all.

Has anyone heard of them? What's your experience with this affiliate program?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey. It is better to choose a jumper with stripes on the elbows to the casual style. Suitable shoes are lace-up shoes or sneakers. Instead of a shirt, under a jumper you can put on a neckerchief or scarf so that it can be seen from under the gate, revitalizing the image. Pullover is suitable for casual, office and business style. On this site https://www.itkkit.com/catalog/brand/patta/ you will find a lot of quality clothing from Patta brand. Recommend

Share on facebook