Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I do. Every once in a while.

I use to do it a lot, but i quickly discovered that it wasn't worth it. The seller fee's make it almost impossible to turn a profit.

Not to mention all of the scam artist out there. eBay does not care about it's sellers. I have heard so many horror stories about chargebacks, and disputes with eBay, and Paypal. That i had to quit. People buy things then file a chargeback with their credit card company. Then they file a complaint with Paypal. Saying that they never received the item.

That way they get their money back, and they keep the product. eBay is not for me.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

2. Collapse Details
    I buy on both of them. I haven't sold on Amazon ever, but I have sold on Ebay. You can do well on Ebay if you have the right product. Amazon has ridiculous fees, and it is hard to compete with the massive inventory sellers that get special discounts.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    After years of working with ebay/amazon/etsy/etc/etc I hate them all. Last years following the way of amazon, they treat sellers like a garbage, like an empty space despite they benefits from sellers. There are many buyers who benefits from the helpless sellers. When there is international shipping involved, the selling there converting in absolute nighmare. Sometimes you think you might be spending more on doctors than you get with profit selling there.
    Despite on all above there is money on all those platforms. Big money. And its understandable why people go and go there to sell. They like to benefit with the traffic those platforms are sending to products. For some people it may work well. I know the guy who sells handmade products and he stable earns at least 30-50k monthly, most of money he receives from sales on Amazon. I got these handmade no trademark issue involved products for the ~30% of the price that appears on Amazon. But no way to benefit with this unless you do it from USA and I dont like in USA. Comparing to ebay or etsy, its hard to pick up new product on amazon unless you sell a very special product, but only with amazon its easy to earn good money very fast if you list your version for the product under the existing products which are already well promoted there. Of course, for this you must have a source to be able to sell them cheaper than competitors. Handmade haitian metal art cost ~22 usd for 24" pieces with small wholesale and check how they sold everywhere especially at amazon at 70-80 usd per piece. Contact me if you need an information on good supply source.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes i am doing, i am selling my digital services on ebay and its got me alot of new buyers and relations with new clients.!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I was thinking about doing this myself just in my spare time. I see a lot of people making good from it, and whilst I don't trust everything I see or hear online, there still seems to be a huge amount of profit in it. It's just buying the right things to sell. If you get the right items there is definitely profit in it, but it seems like so many people these are going to car boot sales and garage sales to try and turn a profit. Still be interesting to try though.

As it's been said previously, the fees these days that eBay and Amazon are taking is quite ridiculous. It's not worth buying half the stuff you find just because the fees stop you from turning a decent profit.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Can be, but I think to make any real money from it, you need to brand your products and build the brand. Bear in mind, the brand doesn't have to be the products; the brand could be yourself, as a trusted importer of quality goods at good value.

Share on facebook