Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook Advertising
    I was wondering if anybody has any advice for marketing on facebook. I have not had as much luck as I hoped. I do regular post, join and post in groups, have a business page etc. And I still am not getting the results I was looking for. I know it takes time and I have been patient and been doing it for a while. If anyone has any advice or feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's very simple. All you need to do is add enough info about your business. Then you need to wait for the customers to arrive!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've used facebook to promote my tango blog. I have gotten a few followers but I don't put much into it other than linking to my blog posts or other tango related content. I think it's a good way to reach your real life friends and family but I don't know a lot about using it for marketing purposes. I have seen give-aways and promotions used on facebook and I think those are effective at getting "likes" however, I don't know if they pay off at creating long-term customers.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I use Facebook to advertise my business on .. they to it is that you tag people in your post whether your advertising or just promoting. Look at your friend list and look for your friends that have 500 to 1000 or more friends and tag that person to your post. The key is when you tag that one person you are tagging all of their friends and their friends, so your tagging over a 100000 or more and your advertising is showing up on people pages you dont know all over the world that just may contact you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have always read harrowing stories of people using the Facebook Paid Advertising service and hence have never thought of using them. It is always scary. What I do is - I post the content on Facebook (the link to be specific) and that gets shared and liked by friends - I think this is organic and it does help me better than what I think the paid adverts can

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes. As I have said many times before, facebook is a very good form of advertising for paid and free advertisements , since they have people registered all over the world, it's not hard to find people who know about your business there.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Building a reputation on Facebook for your business and gaining a sufficient number of followers takes time. If you want to speed things up you need to look at paid Facebook advertising. You need to closely monitor the campaign, and you might have to tweak it a couple of times, but in the end this can help you to grow fairly quickly.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Marketing on facebook requires building up a reputation first or a page by providing what people want to see. First you give them what they want and what they are looking for and then when you have them you provide them what they are looking for. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Also, don't forget about the pictures. You need good pictures that suggest what you do and how do it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    First define your target audience (it is also referred to as creating your avatar, your ideal client), than spend time to learn about your target market. Find out things like what they read, where do they hang out online, etc.
    I did experiment with paid FB ads, and it did not work for me. I still have a facebook page, and share blog entries there as well, but I decided not to use FB paid advertisements, because it was a waist of my money. My target audience is primarily small law firm owners, and other types of service based businesses. What I realized is that busy self employed lawyers do not hang out of FB that much...
    It depends on who you want to advertise to... FB ads could work great for you in some cases.

Share on facebook