Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Facebook Advertising - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Add your social icons on your web pages and everywhere you submit your listing, invite your friends to like your facebook fan page.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The key is to get relevant Faccebook followers and ads. If you own a local business you want local people to find you on FB. You can then reach their local friends, promote specials, coupons, etc. When posting make a call to action "share if you like us" "share our facebook coupons with friends" and so on.

Be careful with paid FB ads though. I saw a user who ran an analysis of his campaign and most of his traffic (the paid likes despite restricting to region and demographic) were from 3rd world countries. Click banks (services who get paid to send X amount of likes to people's FB pages) click everything and anything they can to mask themselves and avoid being flagged as spammers.

Share on facebook

Online Business Marketing and Growth Tips & Tutorials - WebUnknown.com

3. Collapse Details
    Definitely be careful about advertising. Limit the advertising to either people who have visited your site before and/or are your targeted geographic region.

Beyond that, grow it slow and organically - that's the best way by far. FB's algorithm makes it bad to have too many uninterested fans, so you definitely want to make sure that they are valuable / real fans.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hey, don't worry, maybe you are not following proper manner because I thing social networking site is a good way to get traffic. You can also use some paid traffic source. You have to make your website's content more attractive. Doing SEO for your website is also a good option. Facebook also has a plan in which you have to pay a proper amount of money and Facebook will promote your website instead of your.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Is a simple way to increase your business for facebook. create product fanpage and add daily post your product.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    What I do is share fun stuff from my Facebook business page such as recipes. People are on Facebook to play.You have to work around this.

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs..

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook as a means to market
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz_Sz View Post
    First, define your target audience (it is also referred to as creating your avatar, your ideal client), then spend time to learn about your target market. Find out things like what they read, where do they hang out online, etc.
    I did experiment with paid FB ads, and it did not work for me. I still have a Facebook page, and share blog entries there as well, but I decided not to use FB paid advertisements, because it was a waste of my money. My target audience is primarily small law firm owners, and other types of service based businesses. What I realized is that busy self employed lawyers do not hang out of FB that much...
    It depends on who you want to advertise to... FB ads could work great for you in some cases.
    I have a page on Facebook as well, in actual fact I have three. The results are dismal and I think any success on Facebook is coming from either a popular Blog or someone most online users know. I have about a hundred followers on all three pages. I don't really bother too much about Facebook. What I do pick up is that Google+ is a very good platform, especially if you use blogger and link it to your Google+ page or your normal profile. It does help even if they just peep. My one blog is about computers and the others just personal. I've just posted new info yesterday and I had 145 visitors just for that day. I do belong to a few online business groups which is a great help.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook also provide paid advertisement for business websites to get traffic for sales.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    has the online marketing and advertising strategies has over taken the traditional way of advertising or it still exists as it was before.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Social media is mainly meant for brandising your products or services. easily brandise your business by using social media like facebook, twitter and many more. You will find millions of people on Facebook which could be potential customers for your business. so try to engage them by creating Facebook fan page for your business(company page of your business). you have to post unique post so that your customers get engaged and get updated about latest products and services.

Share on facebook