Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    That's right and a good strategy to boost your post.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Many of these options are only available on Facebook. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by GLasharie View Post
    I think Facebook is tool that used correctly can be a money making machine and if not used properly will take as much money as you throw at it, its all down to how well you can use the tool. It is a science and there are a lot of resources to learn how to use it. I would suggest the lowest hanging fruit right now is Instagram where you can generate followers quite easily by doing hashtag research and reposting in your desired community and link this to your facebook page and let instagram post on your page every time you do it on your insta. Would love to help you succeed online, message me if you prefer. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox I work at a digital agency and we help people in this sort of stuff. tronmedia.co.uk
    yes exactly , i think the problem is how you can use this tool to make money , nothing is easy

Share on facebook

Last edited by klimbo; 01-31-2019 at 04:20 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Hello,

As per recent market strategies Facebook is one of the most profitable and appropiate platform for advertising. Most of the marketers choose Facebook for advertising on higher priority because here they can generate more traffic for business. You can also get help of several social media automation tools for effective marketing strategies over Facebook.

Share on facebook

Last edited by LeoStafford; 02-01-2019 at 09:27 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    You mean fb ads for a company? I have.. a LOT actually and it works

Share on facebook