1. Collapse Details
    Advertising on blogs/sites without visible ad rates
    Have you ever contacted a blog/site owner for advertising on their site even if they did not have advertising rates visible? This is like going to someone that you know will bring you traffic (or at least hope they will) yet they do not know it themselves. You have to actually think about what you are going to say and the price you are going to offer at first. I've heard of a few people that went this road and got huge successes by paying between $50-$75 monthly for links in the sidebar from blogs in their niches. I wonder how you can determine how much you can pay for a sidebar link in a particular niche.

Some blogs have rates showing and you know exactly what you need to be paying to get a link from them, but the hidden gems are the sites that are worthwhile traffic wise and do not yet know it themselves. You can potentially get great deals from such places.

I know this differs from niche to niche, but if someone here has done this I want to know how they went about it, what they initial contact was like and what kind of success/failure this endeavor actually ended up being.

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Unfortunately there are plentiful of sites that do not put up the rates or traffic details online. I dont know why they do it but I will never contact such sites for advertising purposes. I prefer things which are clear, transparent and have less chances of being flawed. Afterall, when I invest for showing up an advert, I not only invest the Money, but also invest hopes and aspirations.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of free blogsites online that you can promote your business, just offer them incentives and some compensation. For me I haven't done that yet, contacting a blog owner for the purposes of advertising.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have had some luck before and it definitely is worth your while to try. You can get a good idea of the going rates by noting the rates charged by various blog sites. Make a list of these blogs, the rates charged and the traffic volumes. From this information you can work-out a broad price band. The whole idea is to pay less than the average and definitely not more.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree with what Heinrich says. If a site gets a lot of traffic then quite obviously, their ad rates will also be rather high. Their ad rates however should be around the same range other sites that get that kind of traffic charge.

If they don't get much traffic but is enough to get you a bit of traffic, then you need to calculate how much you could make with traffic from that site. If your projected earnings are only a little more than what you might be paying for the ad then there's no point in getting an ad on that site.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I never tried this idea. I would say just make a fairly low offer and see what happens. It is something the blog owner may have never been approached with before.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    According to me you should try that sites which are transparent and clear about their ad rates.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Advertising on blogs/sites without visible ad rates
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    There are a lot of free blogsites online that you can promote your business, just offer them incentives and some compensation. For me I haven't done that yet, contacting a blog owner for the purposes of advertising.
    Article posting regular on regular article sites like goarticle,ezine article etc site it's boring stuff for me. I have contact with several blog sites ower for posting article with my links it's benefited for me.

Share on facebook