Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I also experienced that issue with my business PayPal account.
    The thing is, if you have a lot of suspicious transactions, then your account will be limited and you will have to provide a lot of docs to PayPal to make your balance active again.
    You as well need to resolve all chargebacks and open cases as soon as possible with providing all available information to PayPal

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the article OP, I'm planning on starting multiple eCommerce sites soon and taking online payments is the only thing that's scaring me! It's hard to get your head around all the rules and regulations if you're not experienced in the industry.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Initially, you may want to take a look at Square or a Closed Loop system such as the Genie Prepaid Card.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In the event that your record is restricted, we'll send you an email with the purpose behind that constraint. ... On the off chance that you tapped on any connections or downloaded any connections inside the suspicious email or site, sign in to your record and view your exchanges. It's additionally a smart thought to change your secret phrase

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Any update on this now that the deadline has came and gone? Also, did I misunderstand you or did you say you submitted business info to PayPal that had previously been associated with a limited account? PayPal can not confirm specific info associated with your LLC other than the EIN number/name, so you can mismatch address/phone number, etc.. I just overcame this limitation but wasn't asked for a SSN.. I may be able to help you with the creativity if it's not too late but that SSN could be a deal breaker..

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Share on facebook

Last edited by bougti; 04-28-2019 at 05:33 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Just don't use PayPal
    My advice: just don't use Paypal. They suck. Get a REAL account at a REAL bank that has to follow banking laws. PayPal can (and does) legally screw you over anytime they feel like it and you have zero recourse. They bend over backwards to claim they are not a bank so they don't have to follow all those tedious banking regulations like treating you fairly. They could take all your money tomorrow and refuse to give it back and there's literally nothing you can legally do about it. There are plenty of other legitimate card and billing processors out there. Don't do business with people who say "I'll keep your money and I promise I'll give it back if I feel like it." Just google "Paypal Sucks" and watch a few videos and read a few pages.

This is one of my favorites - and it's from 2014!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt4tjneF_Wk

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Good luck with Paypal. Eight years ago I was limited by legal precaution, although I showed them that my activity was legal and today, I still can not use it.

Share on facebook