Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think the best save option is bank. You can save money with fixed deposit and savings account.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Keep a budget. It's easy to commit to ambitious savings goals, but if you don't have any way to keep track of your expenses, you'll find that it's difficult to achieve them.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Another great option is a government bond. You will for sure get your money back in a timely fashion, but you won't have access to it until the pre-set date. And it usually comes with some interest as well

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are you saying you DON'T want to have easy access to your account? Also do you want to earn interest from your savings or just a holding place?
    Certificate of deposits are an option but they don't pay very well and penalize you for withdrawing your funds early.
    I do have another option for you if you're interested, but it's more like an investment account and you can withdraw anytime

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Save Money quite im-posible for me because i love shopping

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandrews39 View Post
    Save Money quite im-posible for me because i love shopping
    Have you seen the movie Troy?
    There's a part where a little boy says he'll never fight and go up against the really big muscular enemy, and Brad Pitt tells him that is why no one will remember his name.

If it's impossible for you to save money because you love shopping then you will never become wealthy, unless you change your habits.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Have you ever wanted to take control of your life?
    Been in such a desperate situation financially that you just felt like giving up and taking the easy road out?

I’m here to tell you, you don’t need too…

A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.

Are you interested in learning about

Online Marketing
    Making Money Online
    Making An Extra Income
    Making a residual income that over time you look and notice something beautiful.

https://thefreedomfightersnetwork.com/?referred_by=5609

You can… many people have… eventually you could buy that new car, that house… everything your heart has desired…

Have you wanted to make so much money that you can

Spend more time with your family
    Have the ability to travel more
    Work from anywhere in the world

Or you may be YOU like me where just want

To escape the 9-5 grind
    Escape the 'box' life of working ALL the time as an employee, that you wished and dreamed you wanted to DO SOMETHING meaningful with your life?

Whatever the reason may be, you need to be here, tonight while we reveal the 4 simple steps to online success.

Just click on the link below and watch as your money starts rolling in.

https://thefreedomfightersnetwork.com/?referred_by=5609

Do yourself a favor… have the power to change yourself… Be independent.

Let’s make money 

Message me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gregory.s.fey

Looking forward to hearing from you guys 

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Bank is the best way for saving , you can fixed deposited money for one or two year. If you do this then you can save plus interest rate increase as well as saving money also increases.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alishroy View Post
    Bank is the best way for saving , you can fixed deposited money for one or two year. If you do this then you can save plus interest rate increase as well as saving money also increases.
    Lol you have a lot to learn about banks. What are the banks paying nowadays, about 1%? Ridiculous

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are number of ways to save money. Avoid spending too much particularly to things that you don't really need most. You can open money market account or time deposit to the bank. Money market account is a combination of checking and saving account. The interest in this account is higher but your minimum account is higher too. You can also buy stock at stock market. However, you should know well how things going on in stock market before investing your money there.

Share on facebook