Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Different Types of Affiliate Marketing

1. Collapse Details
    Different Types of Affiliate Marketing
    I see this is a new section so I wanted to clear up some common newbie questions in regards to affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing can cover anything from cost per action (CPA), commission based sales, cost per thousand (CPM), and cost per click (CPC). Essentially they mean the same thing (commission for selling someone else's product) but the payment criteria differs.

NOTE: My affiliate links are in the post and the non affiliate ones are next to them. If you like the info please consider using my affiliate links. I don't know if this is against the rules, I looked but couldn't find them. If it is please let me know and I will remove ASAP. Thanks

CPA - You join a CPA site (Maxbounty (Non-Aff Link) or Peerfly (Non Aff Link) are big ones) and get paid when you either get people to submit to an email list, download a toolbar, join a website, etc. The pay ranges from .50 - $99 per action completed. The free offers are usually the ones that convert and normally you will get .50 - $2 per conversion.

Commission - Most major retailers have affiliates (Best buy, Amazon, Walmark, Newegg, etc.) Some of them manage their own like Amazon while others work through networks like commission junction. When you make a sale you get paid a percentage of the cost. These offers are usually sale based and don't convert quite as high as you will see on CPA, however the payout is higher and you are backed by major companys and brands.

CPM - You get paid a set cost per 1,000 unique visitors who go to the page with your advertiser's ad on it. No one needs to click the ad, merely seeing it gets you paid. The payout is usually < $1 per 1,000 and in most cases you will find that your conversion rate is higher with the other methods. Only use this if you generate a lot of traffic that you feel won't click on ads.

CPC - Get paid every time a user clicks an ad on your site and gets re-directed to your advertiser's site. The benefits are that they don't need to make a sale, simply click an ad. The problem is people bid on the keywords and ad placement on your site and the cost per click can vary from .01 - $99 depending on how relevant your site is, how much traffic you get, the click through rate, and if there is a lot of demand for ad space vs sellers of ad space (supply and demand). Most of the time you will see .01 - .75 per click. Google adsense and Bidvertiser are big ones

Share on facebook

Online Business Marketing and Growth Tips & Tutorials - WebUnknown.com

2. Collapse Details
    i need efficient affiliate account . can you help me ?

Share on facebook

Tax Laws - Donating a Car

car info, law info ..........................................

3. Collapse Details
    As far as I am concerned it depends on how much money does your business bring - on this basis you can choose affiliate network (there are cheaper and more expensive networks) , or if you are close with IT skills you can build your own affiliate program or buy one - but than all things related to advertising will be on your head only. Affiliate networks are good because they take care of advertising and bring you affiliates, so you don't have to do it yourself.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    For newbies I believe its best to start off with CPA because of the abundance of offers and programs that pretty much give you everything you need to promote them.

Then all you really have to do is plug those promo materials into a good traffic source.

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

5. Collapse Details
    Affiliate marketing is the relationship between advertiser,publisher and consumer.The types of affiliate marketing are:

1) Related Affiliate marketing
    2) Involved Affiliate marketing
    3) Unattached Affiliate marketing

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am looking to set up a CPC model. I emil to a database consisting of small business owners who are looking for business growth funding. if you offer products or services you think you would like to get in front of thousands of small business owners via email and drive traffic back to your site let me know. I am thinking things along the lines of printing services, domain purchases, office supplies, digital products...etc.

PM me if you would like to talk tactics

-Matt-

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    3 types Affiliate marketing

- Unattached Affiliate marketing
    - Related Affiliate marketing
    - Involved Affiliate Marketing

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    i am looking for efficient amount to earn via google and whether it is possible or not?

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

9. Collapse Details
    Hello

I think so three types of the Affiliate Program :

- Related Affiliate Marketing
    - Unattached Affiliate Marketing
    - Involved Affiliate Marketing

Share on facebook