1. Collapse Details
    Import / Export partner from / to Spain
    Anyone interested in establishing a joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Spain?

We can help you to import products in Europe from any country and do your order fulfillment directly from Spain to your customers.
    We can source and be your personal shopper for products in Spain, from spanish boutiques, amazon spain, or ebay spain.

I'm interested in finding business partners, well to do business.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

http://spainbox.com/mailboxes

Regards,

Manuel Gallego
    Spainbox

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Spread our business in Spain
    We SKAN Sourcing Group, located in Bhilwara (Textile City), India. possess an extensive experience of 36 years in the textile forte and have a very strong hold in this market. We specialize in sourcing (Sales & Purchase) as per the quality desired by the client and within the stipulated time-frame, at most competitive rates. We can supply a variety of textiles with a production volume capacity of approx. 180 million meters of Man-made fabric (Grey & Finish) & approx. 3 million pieces of Ready-made garment.
    We are also dealing in FMCG products like Laundry Soap etc.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

You may visit our website for further details: www.skansourcinggroup.com

contact us at Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

and our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKAN-...4489021?ref=hl

Please let us know if you could find us good buyers of Denim Fabrics or other fabrics in Spain in Textiles as we have a massive supplying ability with most competitive rate. Also, let us know if you find any requirement for Laundry Soap.We could supply the same in bulk

Quote Originally Posted by spainbox View Post
    Anyone interested in establishing a joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Spain?

We can help you to import products in Europe from any country and do your order fulfillment directly from Spain to your customers.
    We can source and be your personal shopper for products in Spain, from spanish boutiques, amazon spain, or ebay spain.

I'm interested in finding business partners, well to do business.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

http://spainbox.com/mailboxes

Regards,

Manuel Gallego
    Spainbox

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes I want to be your parthner in business to import things to spain, I am good selling everything.
    If you want to contact phone me to 6384758964.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello

Your offer seems quite interesting, I would appreciate if you email me for further communication. I have got one product which could be hot selling item in UK or EU.

Thanks

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Importing Item for UK or EU
    Hello

Your offer seems quite interesting, I would appreciate if you email me for further communication. I have got one product which could be hot selling item in UK or EU.

Thanks

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Good morningFrom Greece
    I am partner of olive oil companies, in Chania.
    It deals with the production,packaging and trade extra virgin olive oil.
    Our products are mainly exported and are certified by both national and international organizations, such as TÜV, BIOHellas, Agrocert and the Organized Kashrut Laboratories, for certification of production standardization, organic products, products of protected designation of origin and protected geographical indication and abidance by kashrut rules.
    I would like to know if you could have some kind of cooperation to further promote our products to other contries.
    I am at your disposal.
    Giannis Koulierakis

Share on facebook