Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Email marketing
    Email marking is basically a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail. Unlike spam, direct email marketing reaches those interested in your business’ area of expertise.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes, i agree with you. As a sales representative in China, it is a good way to do buiness. I am in Darong shoe comany, which speciallize in Crocs shoes, Flip-Flops and Sandals. What's more , TOMS is included. and my Email is evershine2@darong-shoes.com
    I need to find a honest importer.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Right now I am using Mailchimp for email marketing. It provides good service.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There might be a number of quality available tools and software for Email Marketing but seriously speaking i just have used "Mozilla Thunderbird" & i found that best so i will go with this tool called Mozilla Thunderbird. if others have some better advise than this, then please update my knowledge.

Share on facebook

Last edited by YourSEOCompany; 09-22-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Successful Marketing is done by a man always, who knows that how to win the trust of any person through results

5. Collapse Details
    MailChimp will enable you to manage contacts, send emails and track your results

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I suggest you Getresponse, Aweber, Icontact .

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yeah Mailchimp is your best bet for your first foray into email marketing. It is free and easy to use / links up well to your web site.

Other options include:

Wired Mail (Free)
    A Weber (Enterprise class and not free)

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    In email marketing Mailchimp, Aweber these are best.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Most of businesses use email marketing technique for advertising their products or services. The main benefit of email marketing is its lower cost as compared to other marketing channels. With every email sent, consumers are exposed to your brand and your business. So it will help to increase brand awareness.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    i also really like mailchimp - easy to use.

as a sidenote, if you need help with email list management check out datafinder.com

Share on facebook