Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Email marketing (again) - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Most people use Aweber or Get Response. I have in the past but now I use Send Reach.

Share on facebook

Grab Thousands of Free Leads Everyday - Lead Grabber Pro 2.0

2. Collapse Details
    Infusionsoft is the best. You can 360 market to them depending on how much content people are being engaged with. The campaign builder lets you integrate more then just emails. You can automate anything. assign task, text blast, fax blast, and the system notifies you when people are clicking through your content. If you are looking for metrics, then it is the only way to go. GetUWired is a company that handles most of their development for their clientele as well! they have free consultations for digital marketing!
    `

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I will recommend Mail Chimp or Aweber. heres a good review if you want a comparison of which is better between the two. Read and decide.

Share on facebook

Last edited by pmfiona4ever; 02-26-2015 at 04:39 PM.
    "Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success"
    The best Project Management and Collaboration Software

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by watto View Post
    Which email marketing tool/software would you recommend and why?
    Mailchimp.com has a full customer management system and is free at first, and continues to be free until your business grows larger (I've known small businesses who have run for 5 years without having to upgrade to a paid account yet). It's a great place to start.

Share on facebook

Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com

5. Collapse Details
    Which I use Mozilla Thunderbird . It's best

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    We use constant contact, find it very easy to use

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

7. Collapse Details
    One two years back Email marketing was in good flow. But now it is considering as spam. Very less users are considering it. Especially food, entertainment and technology news letters having still good faith.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I recommend you this tool Mozilla Thunderbird.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Most of businesses use email marketing technique for advertising their products or services. The main benefit of email marketing is its lower cost as compared to other marketing channels. With every email sent, consumers are exposed to your brand and your business. So it will help to increase brand awareness.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I know some people who uses AWeber a lot.

Share on facebook

MOBE's My Top Tier Business: MTTB 21 Steps System is MOBE’s premier commission generating system. Discover how to get $1,250, $3,300 and $5,500 commissions.
    http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103

And if you are weary, just pay shipping for Matt Lloyd's book "Limitless" http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103

Or you can go to a FREE Workshop
    http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?off...aff_id=1368103