Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    about bookmarking sites
    hello all,
    these days, i am focused on using social bookmarking sites. do you guys have any suggestions about the "dofollow" social book marking sites?
    Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites or you can use scrapebox to harvest fresh and high PR social bookmarking sites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You will come across many social bookmarking websites. It is important to create and maintain a presence only in the most authoritative websites. Make sure that you post regular updates in these accounts.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    http://caroline-middlebrook.com/blog...marking-sites/

I work with this list Lia. Not sure whether you will find it useful or not but helped me a lot.
    You will find more on search engines. Good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Dofollow social bookmarking sites is more & more important for your website. You can get dofollow backlinks easily in short time. You also can get huge visitors from their.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hiii,
    Bookmarking sites are very useful for online bookmarking.
    There are various sites like facebook, google+, tumblr & many more which is used by u for that puspose.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Meditation

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Lia,
    There are many social bookmarking sites which are nofollow and dofollow, we should usually prefer dofollow links as they help us improve ranking. Nofollow links have no impact on ranking but you can get visits if the user visits your site from the particular social booking site.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NukeBlaster View Post
    You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites or you can use scrapebox to harvest fresh and high PR social bookmarking sites.
    We have to do a manual submission of our website because Google webmaster block a website which use paid software for thousands of submissions. I do not think that this all paid tools is working in 2014.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You will come across many social bookmarking websites on the net. It is important to consider only a few of them that are authoritative. Manual submission to the social bookmarking websites helps in getting the links crawled and indexed faster.

Share on facebook