Thread: Market tips

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Market tips
    I want to grow my garments business, any suggestion?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You need to give us some details on your marketing plan

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs..

3. Collapse Details
    i have my small business of garments, i want to also turn it on online purchasing, and for online customers and clients, now tell me.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mejoay View Post
    i have my small business of garments, i want to also turn it on online purchasing, and for online customers and clients, now tell me.
    There's lots of different marketing strategies that you could use to generate more sales. It would help to know what type of garments you sell and who are the aimed at (are they for children, adults, the elderly...?). However, you should definitely look into getting an eCommerce store up, as if you're not selling online these days you are really missing a trick. You should also maybe consider creating an Ebay shop, as Ebay provides you with the traffic, you just have to focus on providing high quality products and customer service to match. In terms of actual marketing, we've seen many people be successful with Facebook pages with these kinds of products. Make sure your marketing on social profiles is very visual; show off your products to your target market. Competitions can also be a great way to attract attention to your products (give away one free garment when you get to 500 likes on your FB page etc) ad you can use a competition to gather email addresses of potential clients that you can then market to over the long term. Having a site with niche relevant content published on it regularly (fashion type blogs in your case) is also vitally important as it really builds trust and authority, and if engaging, will keep people coming back, which is where the real money is

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Having a website and using SEO (Google Page rank) and Social media takes countless hours and time to see the results Do you have any friends that understand these ?
    The could sit down and talk to you about it

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs..

6. Collapse Details
    Even though SEO and social media optimization takes a long time, it is worth the effort. It is important to plan the SEO and SMO strategies in accordance with the nature of your website for getting the best results.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Sell your garments on the ebay or amazon is create good platform for you, if you need to start the online store. You can increase your sell from increase the liability of the garments. Focus on the foreign brands.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    At first you should make a website. After then do SEO & Internet marketing to promote your website.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    First of all you start business and Having a website using SEO. It is important to plan the SEO and SMO strategies in accordance with the nature of your website for getting the best results.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    first of all to target online user, you need to have a website otpimised, add your business in google maps and other local classified so that people can find you.

Share on facebook