Thread: Market tips

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can grow your business through Internet marketing such as search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, display advertising, interactive advertising and viral marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Provide discount coupon, free gifts on garments sales.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Build a website and then do the social marketing, facebook, twitter, instagram, blog...and make your site be indexed by google is very important.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    We build websites for small businesses but if it's something that you are just starting out on or just testing the waters, I would maybe suggest a place like etsy?

Having a website for your business is a necessity for any small business for sure, but it takes a lot of work and commitment to get traffic. When you are starting out, you don't want to take time and money away from your core competency. Places like etsy can help you develop/test your product/brand. And once you know how things are working out, you can invest in a business website.

Best of luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Depending on what your business is about you can get traffic to your website by just answering questions on Yahoo Answers. Answer questions that have to do with the topic of your business and include a link to your site.

This is super easy and it generates super targeted traffic who are already looking for you solution. Just watch how you word your answer because if you sound like you're trying to really sell something you will get flagged.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

6. Collapse Details
    For growing your business, make profiles on social media sites and upload the photos of your products with the information of this products.Add some content about the product that how it is beneficial to the others.Write the things which attract others towards your product.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I personally believe SEO and SMO is a total waste of time, but that is me. You want to sell something that is tangible and you haven't indicated whether you want to go wide or whether you want to start local. Whatever you've decided, if you want people to know, you need to tell (market) them firstly, then you need to refer them somewhere (website) so that they could have a look. If you want to start, local or abroad or wherever, you need to think about payment methods, distribution methods and packaging. Let us say you are currently selling it from a physical shop, people walk in they look, they take, they pay and then they leave. Online is a lot different from an offline... You have to have a shop front for people to view your garments, and decide whether they should trust you. You should have a few payment options available to the potential client. You need to a have your courier process in place and it should be reliable. You need to tell the client what the waiting period would be. Remember, each country has their own requirements when it comes to packaging. Some countries dictate which ink should be used for parcel addressing. This is just a little part of the requirements to go online with your offline business. I would suggest to run it local first just to test your processes.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    SMO can actually help you to get more business contacts. For example, you can connect with professional people in your field of work and thereby explore more opportunities. And SEO is important to create a good online presence. If you are aware of the Google Algorithm and you plan the SEO strategies accordingly, then you can surely get success.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mejoay View Post
    i have my small business of garments, i want to also turn it on online purchasing, and for online customers and clients, now tell me.
    There's lots of different marketing strategies that you could use to generate more sales. It would help to know what type of garments you sell and who are the aimed at (are they for children, adults, the elderly...?). However, you should definitely look into getting an eCommerce store up, as if you're not selling online these days you are really missing a trick. You should also maybe consider creating an Ebay shop, as Ebay provides you with the traffic, you just have to focus on providing high quality products and customer service to match. In terms of actual marketing, we've seen many people be successful with Facebook pages with these kinds of products. Make sure your marketing on social profiles is very visual; show off your products to your target market. Competitions can also be a great way to attract attention to your products (give away one free garment when you get to 500 likes on your FB page etc) ad you can use a competition to gather email addresses of potential clients that you can then market to over the long term. Having a site with niche relevant content published on it regularly (fashion type blogs in your case) is also vitally important as it really builds trust and authority, and if engaging, will keep people coming back, which is where the real money is
    I hope it is better answer for you right this time, i suggest you to work out your business through SEO and SMO for optiimizing.
    you may try paid PPC for better SEO.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you want to grow your garment business online then accept the new internet marketing strategies to successfully promote your business. You can take help of SEO, SMO and other marketing techniques to increase visibility online.

Share on facebook