1. Collapse Details
    Export/Import Partner In South Africa
    Hi Everyone,
    I would like to start an Import/ Export bussiness in South Africa and neighbouring countries but i do not have experience in the field. can somebody please help with either mentorship or even partnership. I bieleive South Afrca as Growing economy has unlimited opportuniteis in this line of bussiness.
    any information will do. looking forward to hear from you.
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Scay,

We would like to offer you our support as strategic partners. We're Tradia Global Internacional, an American international freight forwarding company located in Barcelona, Spain. We operate with import and export activities from Spain, France, all Western Europe, USA & Canada, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. Please feel free to contact us at info@tradiaglobal.com for any inquiry you might have. We'll be glad to help.

Best regards,

ExportAlias

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hi,
    I have purchase and import&export working experience,I m looking for part time or full time job,work for any company which import from china or other countries,find client,follow order,communication,welcome contact me.
    vin1982 at hotmail dot com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Free partner help from Italy
    hi

if you need any support to export from italy i am here to help you.

Good luck

Share on facebook

Last edited by Mark23; 12-18-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: correction

5. Collapse Details
    Hello

We sell alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage and snack products of Mexican and American origin. We are currently looking for international distributors to help us distribute our products or Regional Sales Representative to help us connect to a country local distributor.

Please contact us directly if you are a local importer or distributor for your country region. Please contact us directly If you are not a distributor but would like to work with us as Regional Sales Rep and earn 10% sales commission.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi
    What product are you selling?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello
    We are company located in Macedonia, producing and exporting PVC and Aluminium doors and windows.. We export doors and windows in Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, Switzerland etc.

If you need some import of doors and windows in your country we can give you really good prices about them and best quality of corse.
    We hope in a cooperation

Regards

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Dear Sir/Ma
    I would like you to know that the if you or have a buyer who is intrested in
    phos acid p205 52-54% from Turkey and china,, Milling Wheat,Animal Feed Wheat,Animal Feed Barley,Animal Feed Corn we can organize directly from manufacturer from Ukraine and supply to your end after we have negotiated on final price. The payment terms we work with is transferable LC at sight against sgs inspection and shipping documents. we are direct to the manufacturers in Ukraine, if the specification stated below is ok with you or your buyers then we can begin negotiation on the best price for we are direct to the manufaturer.

Commodity & Specifications of wheat :

(1) Milling Wheat
    Protein: 12,5%, min
    Gluten: 26%, min ISO
    IDK: 85, max
    Test Weight: 750, min
    Falling number: 240, min
    W: 200, min
    Bug damage: 2%, max
    Moisture: 14%, max
    Foreign matters: 2%, max
    Grain admixture: 4%, max

(2) Milling Wheat
    Protein: 11,5%, min
    Gluten: 23%, min ISO
    IDK: 85, max
    Test Weight: 750, min
    Falling number: 220, min
    W: 180, min
    Bug damage: 2%, max
    Foreign matters: 2%, max
    Grain admixture: 4%, max

(3) Animal Feed Wheat
    Protein: 10%, min
    IDK: 120, max
    Test Weight: 720, min
    Bug damage: 3%, max
    Foreign matters: 5%, max
    Grain admixture: 5%, max

(4) Animal Feed Barley
    Test Weight: 620, min
    Foreign matters: 3%, max
    Grain admixture: 5%, max

(5) Animal Feed Corn
    Test Weight: 710, min
    Foreign matters: 2% max,
    Broken kernels: 5,0% max
    Damage kernels: 5,0%, max

Regards
    Mr Timothy
    Timkos-group@mail.ru

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    South Africa's top trading partners are China, the United States, Germany, India, The UK, and Saudi Arabia. South Africa is the EU's largest trading partner in Africa.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    South Africa is the EU's biggest exchanging accomplice Africa. Their fares to the EU have been developing and getting more assorted,

Share on facebook