Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A chance for Export/Import in Iran
    Dear friends

As you may consider, the politic situation in Iran have changed, and the business situation have to expand here in Iran. Also the rate of Rial is low so the export can be suit. I am an MBA graduated that live in Iran and work as a tax agent and financial counselor, I did not any experience in trading but I am so interested to start it. In my work areas, I know variety of companies with different products and different need of row materials and goods.
    If any of you are interested in this field too, I am happy to start a new trading field in Iran.

Thank you
    David

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Spread our business in iran
    Dear Mr. David,

We SKAN Sourcing Group, located in Bhilwara (Textile City), India. possess an extensive experience of 36 years in the textile forte and have a very strong hold in this market. We specialize in sourcing (Sales & Purchase) as per the quality desired by the client and within the stipulated time-frame, at most competitive rates. We can supply a variety of textiles with a production volume capacity of approx. 180 million meters of Man-made fabric (Grey & Finish) & approx. 3 million pieces of Ready-made garment.
    We are also dealing in FMCG products like Laundry Soap etc.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

You may visit our website for further details: www.skansourcinggroup.com

contact us at Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

and our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKAN-...4489021?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by david.kianfar View Post
    Dear friends

As you may consider, the politic situation in Iran have changed, and the business situation have to expand here in Iran. Also the rate of Rial is low so the export can be suit. I am an MBA graduated that live in Iran and work as a tax agent and financial counselor, I did not any experience in trading but I am so interested to start it. In my work areas, I know variety of companies with different products and different need of row materials and goods.
    If any of you are interested in this field too, I am happy to start a new trading field in Iran.

Thank you
    David

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Dear Sir

I am working with GolNesar Woolen Co. It produce textile as well, we are importing P.V and Lycra fiber from India now, If you have this kind of fiber please send the detail characteristic and price then I can compare it and have new suggestion with my company.

Quote Originally Posted by nkabra View Post
    Dear Mr. David,

We SKAN Sourcing Group, located in Bhilwara (Textile City), India. possess an extensive experience of 36 years in the textile forte and have a very strong hold in this market. We specialize in sourcing (Sales & Purchase) as per the quality desired by the client and within the stipulated time-frame, at most competitive rates. We can supply a variety of textiles with a production volume capacity of approx. 180 million meters of Man-made fabric (Grey & Finish) & approx. 3 million pieces of Ready-made garment.
    We are also dealing in FMCG products like Laundry Soap etc.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

You may visit our website for further details: www.skansourcinggroup.com

contact us at Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

and our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKAN-...4489021?ref=hl

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Not sure if you would be interested in IT solutions?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    dear david , if you are interested in EPS FOAM MACHINE FROM CHINA .please browse our website :www.jspolyfoam.com . if u like

please contact with me :610327amy@gmail.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello David, if you have interest to start with used car parts, pleasecontact me Marius.j@gtvgroup.lt, we are used car parts dealers in Europe and looking to export to Another continents in wholesale, regards

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello, I have direct relationships with manufacturers and distributors so I can provide very low export prices for a broad range wide of genuine health & beauty as well as many other consumer goods from USA. Let me know if there is interest in these sorts of goods. Thanks!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello David... We can Surely tie up and make money irrespective of product and services we decide to import or export. plz contact me on salsh4u@gmail.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    dear david,

I think tissue and tissue making machine are good businesses

Share on facebook

tel: 0086-55713845
    Email: joe@helidinuo.com
    http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...387442780.html
    QingDao HeLiDiNuo International Trade Co., Ltd

10. Collapse Details
    Do you want to export things from Iran? We can help you getting products into Europe.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!