Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What Makes A Great CEO?
    A great CEO can be hard to find, but 4 simple traits will give you an idea of what to look for in a CEO.

1. Accountability

A CEO should be accountable to the company. If you are the CEO right now, are you being accountable? This includes getting the work done on time and being able to motivate others in both good and bad times.

2. Leadership

A CEO is a high-level position, so being able to lead is a top priority. You need to lead your employees and upper management when problems arise. Leadership is about owning issues and finding the proper solutions.

3. Success

There should be at least some measure of success for a CEO. If there is not, then a problem could be lurking where you do not know. A successful CEO has created soultions which have produced real results. A good way to check on this is the numbers. Are the numbers increasing or are they decreasing?

4. Growth

Growth is also an essential part of being a CEO. CEOs need to be able to create growth in the company for the future. Without growth, there may not be a future for your company.

Share on facebook

Last edited by businessgurl; 05-03-2014 at 08:55 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    I am a great ceo

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    congrats! confidence definitely fits in there somewhere!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    yes, i agree with Mr.David in CEO of company have ability to handle ups and downs of the company profit.

He should also care about employee demand and motivate them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    they are questioning, observing, networking, experimenting and associational thinking (drawing connections among unrelated fields).

Share on facebook

Select the best luxury resorts in Bali & villa resorts in Bali for a memorable vacation

6. Collapse Details
    Besides those characteristics that you've listed, I think a great netti CEO would be a visionary, who has a good overview of what he is doing and will do in the future.
    He must know which goals are suitable and achievable for the company so that he can steer the business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Bryan56; 01-21-2015 at 01:32 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    CEO is the main person for the company should be the management ability with leadership and also be the ability of risk management.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    So true! Great post... Read this interesting article. To gain those 4 traits of a great CEO, one must pick up some good habits. Which habits are you guys lacking? I definitely need to work on my networking skills.. I'm such a hermit crab.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Leadership is the key of successful CEO..
    If a person have confidence and ability to run company in an unity then he/she is the best CEO.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,

all qualities of great CEO is Listed over here, so thanks for mentioning these things here!

Share on facebook