Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can find the broken link in the below website.

www.brokenlinkcheck.com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    you can find broken link by brokenlinkcheker tool and resolve by developers

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Use Google webmaster tool to remove broken links from website. It is the greatest method.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    you go to the link: https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...vow-links-main
    Choose your own domain name and send a .txt file to.

.txt file as follows:
    Domain: domain.com

Everything will be ok

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think Google Webmaster Tools can help you to remove the broken links on your pages

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    HI,
    i think software is batter idea remove to broken link, google webmaster not remove all broken link..

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    First because it creates a bad experience for your visitors, as it’s pretty frustrating to click on a link expecting to find something there and get a 404 error.

Second, Google knows broken links are a bad experience for users, so it doesn’t like websites that contain too many broken links (i.e., it might reduce the search rankings of a page or website that has too many).

Now that you are convinced, here’s how to remove broken links from your website. Visit BrokenLinkCheck.com, put the URL of your website, and click on “Find broken links”. Depending on the size of your site you might need to wait some minutes.

If you want a more hardcore tool check out Xenu Link Sleuth (you’ll need to download and install this one though, so the above one is much easier to use).

Once the results are displayed go through each URL and remove the dead link. I suggest that whenever you delete a link you keep the anchor text there and add a “(Update: link no longer active)” message aside to it to let users know what happened there.

Repeat this process once a year or so to make sure your website will stay clean of broken links. Your visitors will thank you, and Google will reward you.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Broken links in a site is a bed effect on ranking of site so you need to search back links and remove it. use webmaster tool to help you remove broken link.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    8500 Wilshire Blvd 709 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    Hello Friends ,
    I think Manually is best method remove Broken Links.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thank you very much for the information. I was looking to remove broken links from my website

Share on facebook