Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to get benefited by articles?
    Hello members!

Are article submission sites still worthy getting backlinks and traffic? We write articles of fresh content on our projects but now I'm not really sure where I should put it. Article submission sites like Ezine Articles, Go Articles etc don't look any good to me.
    Then what's the best place to put my article and get quality backlinks and traffic?
    With the latest Google updates of course...

Looking forward for some help, thank you in advance people!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Article submission is providing best quality of back link and article play important roll to increasing the traffic of webpage.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Article submissions are helps a lot. Dont hesitate to submit article. Do that in the proper way it will definitly helps you. The only thing to remember is dont submit the copied content.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    May be you can create a blog, post the articles in that blog and then share the post in social networking sites like storify, technorati, stumble upon, scoop it etc. and the other content sharing sites. you can also submit the link of the post in facebook, linkedin, G+, pinterest

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thank you all for your replies, okay I see hopes in article submission from you all. We have blog but we don't publish those posts on article submission sites. Again what we publish on article submission sites, they are not put on our blogs. Do you think that should be done? Like putting the same content on both?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes Article submission is one of the best seo off page technique, Google always appreciate fresh contents that we post in the form of article, blog or press release. Try to put some anchor text in the article, and always pick the high pr article submission website which approves the article in less time.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Article Submission benefits if you are able to obtain 1 or 2 signature back-links pointing your main website pages like home or profile page. Its recommended not to repeat same articles in too many article website . Also in each article try to use different Anchor tags for linking back.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Post distribution are generally aids a whole lot. Please don't be reluctant to post document. Do that in the correct manner it will definitly helps you. The sole thing to remember is usually dont post this ripped content.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes article submission sites are really usefull. Which gives more backlinks and referal domains.

http://www.chennaireliancedatacard.in

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Article submission is useful for getting quality backlinks. Also helps to increase traffic.

Share on facebook