5. Drive traffic to your website
    6. Promote your products or services
    7. Increase SEO with links
    8. Earn new customers
    9. It is one of the easiest forms of marketing you can do
    10. It is free. 99% of the article directories are free

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Article submission is useful for getting quality backlinks for the website which helps in increasing traffic to the website.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpie View Post
    Hello members!

Are article submission sites still worthy getting backlinks and traffic? We write articles of fresh content on our projects but now I'm not really sure where I should put it. Article submission sites like Ezine Articles, Go Articles etc don't look any good to me.
    Then what's the best place to put my article and get quality backlinks and traffic?
    With the latest Google updates of course...

Looking forward for some help, thank you in advance people!
    There are lots of article sites where you can post your article content for getting rich back links
    tumblr.com
    medium.com
    buzzfeed.com
    evernote.com
    hubpages.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The benefits of articles. Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. Link popularity. Encourage repeat traffic. Articles build trust. The workload. The competition. The marketing opportunity.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    by using your keywords in your articless.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Have you ever wondered why people like me spend so much time posting articles on our web sites? Perhaps we are all so arrogant that we feel an obligation to share our pearls of wisdom with the world or perhaps there is a more practical reason.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Writing articles can be important for a number of reasons: To offer information and build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers. To give your clients a deeper understanding on a topic. To create SEO ranking for your site and pull in more leads.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Writing articles can be important for a number of reasons: To offer information and build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers. To give your clients a deeper understanding on a topic. To create SEO ranking for your site and pull in more leads.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The advantage of articles. Catchphrase overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or if nothing else ought to be) and they regularly handle an unmistakable point they are very watchword rich. Connection ubiquity. Energize rehash traffic. Articles manufacture trust. The remaining task at hand. The challenge. The showcasing opportunity.

Share on facebook