Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Starting an online business.
    Kevin0323. Guest
    I'm starting an online business and I am looking for hosting company. So far these guys are the cheapest I could find.

[url]Edited: No Links Please[url]
    Anyone find anything cheaper with as many features?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Oliver22 Guest
    In the hosting world it's usually madness to go for cheapest Kevin.

If it's a serious business site, you will want at least 99.8% availability, good support, etc. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get that, but your web presence isn't something to short cut on.

There are plenty of reputable hosts out there (eg: Pair, HostMySite, Rochen) who charge sensible and affordable fees. It's just not worth cutting a corner in this area.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When you go for the cheapest hosting you're often depriving yourself of services that would be useful. I don't know what type of business you're running, but if you want to do anything interactive on the web, you're going to want a quality web host. I recommend taking a look at where you live and seeing if there are any local ISPs. A small and local company may cost a little more, but usually they'll be willing and able to give you more personalized help and they'll be able to put you in contact with local web designers and developers.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    When looking for hosting, think of it being the front of your store.
    This realty is selling me 5 store fronts located on 5th Ave (NYC) for $30/month. Hmm sounds great, NOT.

The reality of this industry is that it is beyong saturated and many are overselling.

If you are looking for stability and reliability, don't go for the cheapest.
    Like it has been said, "You get, what you pay for"

Good Luck

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    According to me for reliable and valuable leads and customers you should have to go for effective resources.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Webservices India, is a reliable company that will provide you with web hosting services and help you buy domain name.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What I would look for in a Hosting Company is this:

1. Support Hours
    2. Technology Supported.
    3. Guaranteed Uptime Percentage.
    4. Guaranteed Bandwidth.
    5. Maximum upload/download amounts.

To elaborate, support is critical. You need to know who and when to call if your site isn't working. You also need to know if they are running a Windows-based server, Linux/Unix-based server as well as the back end infrastructure (Dell, HP, EMC, SAN, Cisco, etc.). Uptime for your site is also critical. You need to know your site is working for you even when you're sleeping. Also, some hosting providers have a cap on speed so when you hit that maximum amount of visitors, the speed of your site slows. Finally, how much upload/downloads can you have per month. That comes into play for e-commerce and constantly updating sites.

Good luck my friend.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I am running a software development business and i developed a new software name Arride PC Optimizer software to optimizer your computer and remove various errors to increase the computer performance and life .....

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    To boost your chances of success, start with a market. The trick is to find a group of people who are searching for a solution to a problem, but not finding many results. The internet makes this kind of market research easy.Visit online forums to see what questions people ask and what problems they're trying to solve.
    Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are searching, but for which not many sites are competing.
    Check out your potential competitors by visiting their sites and taking note of what they're doing to fill the demand. Then you can use what you've learned and create a product for a market that already exists--and do it better than the competitio

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Cheapest is not always the best. As that can mean some downtime for you. Which in the end cost you time and money.

But couple good Reputable companies are Hostgator, Lunarpages and HostPapa (If you live in Canada)

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu