Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg0r View Post
    I suppose it is legal, depending on your country. Big MLM companies like Herbalife and Eqology use this same business model, but they might take advantage of loopholes in the laws of the countries which they are based in. All I know is that very few people have actual success in MLM companies, and therefore I would advise most people to stay away from it.
    I would think the same, that it is legal. Though in general MLMs are legit but it would actually depend on which country. Also, it would be best if people who want to invest in them will do a thorough check of each company to have an informed decision.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Ask (or investigate) any top earner of the Direct Selling industry, you won’t find a single one who is earning huge money overnight and very easily. If you find someone claiming otherwise, that person is a fraudster.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes it's legal

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details
    that for sharing

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This will be going serious issue if the business rises. You should contact to legal advisor and taken it seriously

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Land proprietors have a customary "heap of lawful rights" that moves to them alongside the property when they buy it. This pack incorporate the rights.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    yes this is legal to do this

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I also think it is legal, depending on the country you live in. This business is built on the pyramid system, and honestly, very few people have success, but it is accurate. If you are deceived, then they always have a law that will help punish the intruder. The main thing is to find a good reliable lawyer like https://www.murraylaw.net/bankruptcy/ who can crush them. The owners of these companies are very cunning, and everywhere they are all captured. So, they need to be put in place.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Proprietorship is the legitimate right to the ownership of a thing. The object of proprietorship can be unmistakable

Share on facebook