Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Time Tracking - helpful or harmful for business ?
    Do you use any time tracking software? Is it good for your firm or rather to much mess and troubles? What are advantages and disadvantages?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Personal service companies bill by the hour and time tracking is a must. What you are looking for really depends on the problem you are trying to solve. much of what I do is computer based and using OfficeTime is a great little app to track time.

Scott Lawrence
    www.wadefenseatty.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are lots of time tracking tools out there that you can use. Some of it are harmful and some of it are not. It is also depends on what features the employers need and how to use these tools. Our company use a time tracking called Time Doctor. Good thing about this tool, it doesn't invade employees privacy and help you improve productivity. There are tools that secretly tracks on the background that are intrusive.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Many tools are used for the purpose of time tracking.Tracking is used when companies are bill by the hour.Snapshots of their screen are send to the clients as a proof.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For me, time tracking is very useful. It can make you know how you spend the work hours on clearly. Especially for people living in unorganized condition. Disadvantage, hmmmm....if there is some, that should be you need spend time on making to do lists before the day starts.
    And there is a program called Efficient Calendar can be used for time tracking, for the tasks and events.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would say that a time tracking tool or a software is a needed one for any business. Whether you are running a big business or a small one, managing time is important. Managing the whole cycle of the company is very important. If you want to know about a Product Life cycle Management services, visit www.piterion.com. They provide PLM, IT and Engineering services.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Time tracking software is useful for any business. When you run any business, managing time is important. It gives you the chance to reach a large amount of target audience, it is the primary aim of any business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is helpful both for the employer and employee. You are sure that the employees are really doing their work that is on the employer's part. On the other hand, the employees are getting productive and more focus on their work.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    To tell the truth there is no major disadvantage of using a time tracking softwere. For the advantages, you can see and know about what is going around your firm. There are many time tracking softwere available. See for yourself what suits you.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    In my opinion a time tracking tool is needed for any business. Especially when you are running a big business in order to manage. Managing the whole cycle of the company is very important. My favorite tools to keep track of my time are, honestly, pen and paper, or there are a lot of apps.

Share on facebook