Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    The best solution available to operate a more efficient, profitable and productive business. *Take your organization and employee training to a level that was previously only available to million dollar corporations. Our clients tell us it is*the "best*solution ever offered to business owners wanting total control over their business without the headaches associated with it." *Welcome to the new era of efficiency, profitability and productivty.

Share on facebook

Thank you and have a great day!

Adam J. Miller

BizBlitz
    VP of Sales and Business Development

2. Collapse Details
    I would say Yes. Time tracking software is a most important and most required app for all business, not just because it tracks employee time, so that we know what they do, but it also helps us plan the daily schedule with respect to time

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There tools like BillQuick which integrates with Quickbooks and other solutions, I think it might be useful for scaling your business and keeping track of time and expense without the headaches.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Godlewski View Post
    Do you use any time tracking software? Is it good for your firm or rather to much mess and troubles? What are advantages and disadvantages?
    Yes, it is very helpful to use time tracking software for business. As it will be helpful for your business to complete all the projects on time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think time tracking is very important. More so, for training. When you track time for training, you will be able to gather the following information
    1. Level of Interest of the participants in the training and their interest in continuous improvement
    2. Attendance - if your trainees are not in training, they cannot be learning. So, obviously, you will need them to attend the training, participate, etc.

I think tracking is important not only in training, but tracking employees and if they are at work or not.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Time tracking software is useful for any business. When you run any business, managing time is important.

Share on facebook

I am a SEO USERS.

7. Collapse Details
    regardless of the size and type of the business, every organization must ensure proper time tracking to know how its employees are spending their time in order to manage its operations more effectively. Not only does it help managers keep track of the consumption of resources, but also allows them to identify the effectiveness of a project for long term growth and success of the company.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Time tracking is always helpful, whether its you or your employee. You can assign work and time, check the work time logged, synchronize task and projects etc. Its has benefits mostly. In my experience some of my employee was having little trouble initially with a free version of software that are easily available because they have limited activities to do. When you employees are working on any project, there could be different kind of need to explain to showcase any project work report, So as I was dealing with my CIO Consultant for my office IT setup, they suggested me to try VizApp which is a similar kind a tool synced with Cloud. It worked pretty well. It a project management application which also have feature to time tracking and complete management. Anyone can also try this tool.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are quite a number of tools used by the companies to keep track where some are useful and the remaining rest are useless depends upon how you use. So, if you are newbie intern, you might be familiar with the term upwork that is a tracking tool according to the hourly basis they provide clients work and through which various company run and pay bills to employees. So, there is a dire need to work according to time as it keep you punctual and speed up your work too.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Particular service organizations charge through the time and hour tracking can be critical. What it is you want to get really is based upon the issue you're working to address. A lot of everything I really do would be computer-based and with OfficeTime can be a wonderful little program to monitor the time.

Share on facebook