Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It's a great way for businesses to see where there time is going and how long things are taking. It can put pressure on staff though so i think it depends on the job role.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    time tracking is very helpfull for your business

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Jan,
    Time tracking software helps to track the time of the employee.
    It helps to track the project from the lead to the payment. It is a useful software.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Time tracking software is very useful for any business. It doesn't cause any trouble. Help us to track the time of an employee for the project and provide payment accordingly.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello friend,
    I too have the same question before I get to know about Toggl. I read about this software in a business magazine that is outlook business. This software is widely use and also have an app. This software will surely help you.

Good Day

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes I am using Apptivo for my small business.It also has a time tracking software which helps to track the time.
    Advantage of time tracking software Manage project schedules,collaborate with your team, track time and bill the invoice accordingly.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Depends if this is necesasry or not. I mean if it's for paying contractors accordingly, then it is necessary and have no way around it. But otherwise employees might feel it's micromanagement and incite them to look elsewhere. Also depends on how you approach it, if you challenge employees on why they spent so much time on such and such project etc.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

8. Collapse Details
    Time tracking software not only helps to track time but also saves time.
    Track your customer, increase the business growth.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Business develops once you track your time spent
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert01 View Post
    To tell the truth there is no major disadvantage of using a time tracking softwere. For the advantages, you can see and know about what is going around your firm. There are many time tracking softwere available. See for yourself what suits you.
    It could be any business time tracking is very important tool to develop and improve your business effectively. Customers don't wait we need to render a fast service to customer. This software which tracks time helps us to improve our service better and in new way.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The office which I was in earlier has a software named 'Time Doctor'. I found it so amazing it shows your tasks with the time running from start to current time. And the amazing thing is it shows break every 2 hours. Yes, it's good for productivity and it's good for the firm.

Share on facebook