1. Collapse Details
    Mobile App for your Business! Use our App Builder or have us Build you a Custom App!
    My name is Robert and I'm new to this forum. My company offers affordable mobile apps to home-based, small & medium sized businesses. Our apps have tons of state-of-the-art features and can be customized for your business. You can build your own using our App Builder, or we can design one for you.

We offer features such as:

*Push Notifications
    Send unlimited messages to your customers' cell phones.

*QR Codes
    Create your own QR Codes to print or put on your website/Facebook for your clients to easily download your app.

*Virtual Loyalty Cards
    Have a virtual punch card to bring customers loyally back to your business.

*One-Click Call
    Allow your customers to call you with a push of a button.

*GPS Directions
    With a click, customers get instant & detailed turn-by-turn directions to your business.

*Menu & Ordering System for Your Restaurant
    Offer an in-app full menu & even an order system with photos & descriptions.

*Take Reservations
    Allow customers to make reservations on your mobile app.

*Many More!
    Check out our website to see many more features available.

Prices start at $99 setup with only $24.99/mo.

Our website is: http://MediaSolutionsExpress.com

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nice to read this post and know about yourself & your work Mr. Robert. Mobile app is the most important & usable thing for mobile users but with the application users also need some security software for their mobile & computer also.

So i offers this kind of security software that provide all kind of security from spyware, malware, data, pc slow, browser & blue screen errors. So we both are the same in services almost...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    People always find means for connecting friends and family,sharing their locations and ideas.Cell phone changed our lifestyle with the development of mobile apps it also changed our way of thinking and using it.Who’s around is one of app that made life much easier with its extra ordinary features. I think Leo Privacy Guard is superb at protecting those that want the added security and can help you increase the efficiency and speed of your mobile device.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    great post it is really very helpful post. thanks for the sharing it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great information.

Currently trend for an online business is Mobile App, great initiative for Online Stores. Also Responsive website also provide best solution to grasp mobile users.

Share on facebook