Thread: Backlinks

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I wouldn't say back links are the new thing. or even that quality content is the new king. it is all just one piece of a larger ever changing puzzle. not just from the changes to algorithms but also what your competitors are doing, what your backlink sites are doing, and of course, what YOU are doing all wrapped up in how you anticipate what your target customers are doing. that's why SEO is truly as much art as it is science. my best advice is if you are just starting out in seo, best way is a heuristic approach where you can start to draw relationships on cause/effect.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Dofollow backlinks are more effective then nofollow backlink so try to get dofollow backlinks for your website.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey!! So nice of you for giving your reply...... I personally think that your views will help me a lot in getting back link towards the website..I would implement it and let you know my result. Other opinions are also welcome!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    back links are like votes from other sites to your site, If your back links are from quality websites then your ranking improves in the search engines.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Back links are those links which you can get from other website. Google also give much important website which have quality links. Links are also two type first is do follow which pass the link juice and increase the page rank of the website. Other is no follow Google do not give priority to the no follow link attributes.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    backlink is your website link but this link are available to the another website so many tartaric are available this backlink it is one type advertisement your website

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Backlinks helps to rank your site on Google.Backlinks are the links are your site that are created on the other high ranking sites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Backlinks from the quality website helps to increase the website ranking. It is important to build backlink from the high Pagerank sites.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Okay by now you know what backlink is and how important they are bla bla bla, now let's talk about how you can acquire them.

As Google has become smarter than ever, you have to build links very carefully. There are many ways to do that, such as article marketing, directories, blogging, forum posting, social networking etc. It isn't like that each of them will work for you the same, some may some may not. So you have to figure out which one works and which one doesn't work for you. Well after the latest Google update, it's said that content is the king. Build links with content, unique content. Make unique content for your website and spread it out. Backlinks will keep coming in.

Best of luck!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    would you please tell me the difference of with reciprocal link submit the web and with out reciprocal link (free)

Share on facebook