Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Difference Between Digital Marketing and Internet Marketing
    Most of the people are confused with both the terms. Both are not EXACTLY same. Digital Marketing is a broad term in fact. Internet Marketing is a part of Digital Marketing.

What is Digital Marketing?

The set of marketing processes that utilize all available digital channels to promote a product or service or build a digital brand. It not only includes use of Internet but also TV, SMS, billboards etc.

What is Internet Marketing?

Use of only Internet for brand promotion. It includes SEO, SMO, Website, content marketing, email marketing etc.. It is the most important part of Digital Marketing in Today's era.

Rectification and Suggestions to my Post are welcomed! ...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi123 View Post
    Most of the people are confused with both the terms. Both are not EXACTLY same. Digital Marketing is a broad term in fact. Internet Marketing is a part of Digital Marketing.

What is Digital Marketing?

The set of marketing processes that utilize all available digital channels to promote a product or service or build a digital brand. It not only includes use of Internet but also TV, SMS, billboards etc.

What is Internet Marketing?

Use of only Internet for brand promotion. It includes SEO, SMO, Website, content marketing, email marketing etc.. It is the most important part of Digital Marketing in Today's era.

Rectification and Suggestions to my Post are welcomed! ...
    If you look at your statement and where we going, thanks to technology, The only thing that is not on the internet is billboards. You right in saying that There is a difference and I want to believe that you are referring to digital billboard because the good old 'stick an advert on' billboards are still around and effective. Effective in a sense that it still gets you leads for those who spend time commuting. Otherwise, we all watch TV online through service providers like Netflix and Hulu. You get you SMS online or on your desktop, whichever way suits you best. This unnecessary, annoying pop-up ads when you're surfing. I know, as mentioned by you, that there is a difference, but when people refer to Digital marketing, they refer to internet marketing. If you look at the true sense of the word then I'll have to agree with you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Digital marketing also include mobile messaging, emails, tv and cable ads. Internet marketing include marketing through Bulk sms, bulk emails, social networks, and other sites running over the internet.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Digital marketing is best way to Brandise your products and services or your business. Yes to add on to Internet marketing it includes email marketing, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing,

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are no big difference between digital marketing & internet marketing. Both are same only in spoken terms we use different words...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Digital Marketing is one aspect of marketing where you focus on Screens (Smart Phones, Smart TV, Tablets, Computers) and strategies to engage audience for brand communication on digital screens.

I think online marketing is not the correct word i would use internet marketing, which tells about the platform on which you can find customers.
    It is important to understand that marketing is same but there is change in mode of communication (Internet) and customer behavior (Social Networks & Digital Gadgets).

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Internet marketing you use online adverting to promote your stuff like Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads and so on. Digital marketing mostly refers to TV advertising and maybe ever radio

Share on facebook

Internet marketing and SEO forum - http://letsforum.com

8. Collapse Details
    I guess Podcasts and ham radio stations too comes under Digital Marketing.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In digital marketing you create brand of a particular product or service and it is larger concept but in internet marketing you just focus on SEO ,PPC, and Affiliate marketing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello Mimi123,

I completely agree with you, Internet marketing is the part Digital marketing.

Share on facebook