Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The difference between these two terms is in the type of marketing techniques used. Digital Marketing could be defined as the means of marketing using digital channels, devices and platforms regardless of whether they are online or not. Digital marketing uses all the channels available in the digital media to get information to customers, and it does not limit itself to the Internet. Examples of digital marketing media channels may include marketing via sms text messages, podcasts
    and mobile applications. For instance an i phone app may work independently
    after it has been downloaded, thus this kind of media channel is considered as
    digital marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Digital ads - e.g. billboards or TV commercials are shouting to potential customers "buy me, like me, I'm the one and only", and people are really bored of them. Internet gives you a way more channels to show your product - it's not that pushy, sometimes (like a native advertising) invisible for normal users.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Please share me this information .

We are Smartcybernetics provide Web design service. currently we are providing Cms website seo service

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    HI,
    yes that's right internet marketing is part of digital marketing and affiliate marketing is also a part of digital marketing.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    i think not any difference between digital marketing and internet marketing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing information. Is SEO work comes in digital marketing or in internet marketing?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I was not aware this much difference about Internet and Digital Marketing. This thread has helped me in understanding the difference. Recently I read article on same topic on Outlook Business Magazine, but was not clear about the concept. Can Twitter be counted as a Internet Marketing Technique?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    digital-marketing.gif.jpg
    This way to make people understand easier about what in this thread's title said.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Digital Marketing means use of technology to drive your business it can be Internet or TV, radio, etc .It Includes TV,Radio,SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing
    Where as internet marketing would include marketing practices which run only with the usage of internet SEO,SEM,E- Mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Digital marketing and internet marketing both are terms of on line marketing but have some differences. In Internet marketing we use internet only for marketing and branding of product and services. In this are do SEO, SEM and SMO by using of internet where as digital marketing do all activity of online as well as sms, e-mail, TV ad and radio ad also. Actually internet marketing is a part of digital marketing.

Share on facebook