Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    multiply your money
    Multiply your money on e-gold account. That is very easy and it is perfect!
    Absolutly legal and funny. It works! All you need - 6$ on e-gold account.

Transfer 1$ to 6 people:

1. 1567029
    2. 1898974
    3. 1346766
    4. 1359700
    5. 2075412
    6. 1563337

Then delete account nuber 1 from this list (account 2 becomes-1,3-2,4-3,5-4,6-5 and write your accont to 6-th possition). promote this information in different forums, chats, news, friends.....
    And you will multiply your money. Imagine, that this information is read by 200 people ,but only 5 of them agreed to this game-you get 5$ being on 6-th possition. Your 5 people do promotion and information is read by 200 people again, 5 of them agree to play- you get 25$ on 5-th possition. 25 people make 125$ on 4 possition, 125 people make 625 pople-you get 625$ on 3 possition, 625 make 3125 people-you get 3125$. 3125 make 15625 people- you get 15625$ on 1 possition. After that you are deleted from your made list of accounts, but you can start that game again and again.

I wish you success. Mike Smith

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Ehhh, I am not very fammiliar with this site but the strategy you outlined seems scammy or shady. There is no such thing as free money! Everybody reading this be alert. If you are going to do this thoroughly check the site being advertised and always remember that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. There are many other investing possibilities everywhere you just have to learn and try hard.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There is a new social media site that is going to launched around March 2014. They aim to gather and connect entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs around the world. Joining the site is by invitation and based on the information that are currently available, their objective is very clear and simple and I am sure it is going to be a hit just like for business-minded people like us. You can share your ideas, learn from the success of the others, or even meet your potential venture capitalist.

There are so many people with great ideas but no capital, equally, there are many people having so much to spend, but needs fresh ideas to start up a business.. I am really excited about its launch. To know more information and to get FREE invites, please visit http://owesem75.neurs.net/l/en, watch the video first and if you find it interesting, then join me there.

Good luckto all of us!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I thought they banned all these posts? Don't fall for this people. It's a scam and you will never see any money. They need you to spam other people in order to get some money but nobody is going to fall for it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Is this a scam? , it seems too good to be true. If I were to transfer money into those accounts , what would stop you from taking the money and running. Do you have any proof that you actually pay. I think you should be banned for writing stuff like that.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is a scam.I have seen another thread which now involves PayPal accounts. Stay away from it people.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Eh. This again. Oh wait, it's an old thread.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This sounds EXTREMELY scammy. I am really hesitant to sign up for this. Anyone had any luck with this? Gonna wait for a response before I sign up.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    in my country they even do this on real world by transferring money through bank, and produce steps by steps on paper

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    nice and good .....

Share on facebook