Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    multiply your money
    Multiply your money on e-gold account. That is very easy and it is perfect!
    Absolutly legal and funny. It works! All you need - 6$ on e-gold account.

Transfer 1$ to 6 people:

1. 1567029
    2. 1898974
    3. 1346766
    4. 1359700
    5. 2075412
    6. 1563337

Then delete account nuber 1 from this list (account 2 becomes-1,3-2,4-3,5-4,6-5 and write your accont to 6-th possition). promote this information in different forums, chats, news, friends.....
    And you will multiply your money. Imagine, that this information is read by 200 people ,but only 5 of them agreed to this game-you get 5$ being on 6-th possition. Your 5 people do promotion and information is read by 200 people again, 5 of them agree to play- you get 25$ on 5-th possition. 25 people make 125$ on 4 possition, 125 people make 625 pople-you get 625$ on 3 possition, 625 make 3125 people-you get 3125$. 3125 make 15625 people- you get 15625$ on 1 possition. After that you are deleted from your made list of accounts, but you can start that game again and again.

I wish you success. Mike Smith

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is scam. So many posts like this. No one believe this!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ap4aaron View Post
    This is scam. So many posts like this. No one believe this!
    Haha pretty much, it's all over the forums. I doubt anyone has fallen for it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Dont believe this for half a second. But hey whatever quick fix scam floats your boat cant be that bad i presume

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is the 4th time I've seen this. I hope nobody really took a dive for this scam. You can see that a guest has posted this which makes it even funnier.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    This is the 4th time I've seen this. I hope nobody really took a dive for this scam. You can see that a guest has posted this which makes it even funnier.
    I hope nobody fell for this either, especially since Guest posted it like 10 times haha

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It seems like this is really a trend on internet forums lately. I really hope people aren't so stupid and don't do this. I hope whenever someone finds this topic through Google, they read the comments before sending money to this person.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I can't believe that this thread even made it on the forum. Actually I think there are multiple threads exactly like this. I'm not sure if it's a scam or not but I'd definitely would classify it as spam. I bet a lot of people never even pay the $6 to the people on the list, they probably just add their name or PayPal address to the list hoping people will send them money.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I can't believe that this crap still circulates. It is a scam, and a nasty form of a chain letter. I sincerely hope that you didn't buy into this scam!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    This is not sure income and it does sound like a scam so i would not join this program at all.

Share on facebook