Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The purpose of using keywords the right way
    Keyword density and placement are significant parts of optimizing your content for search engines. Search engine spiders scan a page in a way that makes it important to place your keywords and phrases where they will be detected and recognized as a keyword, so that your article will come up when a person searches for that keyword.

The meaning of Keywords

A keyword is a word that is going to be positioned in your post several times, not just once as that would make every single word a keyword. Anytime a spider sees that you have a word placed several times in an article, it will determine that your web page may be insightful to users that search for such a keyword.

Avoid using to many keywords in your article

It is important to observe that there is also such a thing as over optimizing your articles for distinctive words, this is regarded as “keyword stuffing”. Whenever you stuff keywords in an article a spider will recognize that you are trying to trick it into positioning your article higher in the search engine results for that word, and will instead penalize your site and your page for doing such. This might even impact the rankings of your other webpages or get your website blacklisted from a particular search engine if you are found keyword stuffing too many times.

Using the right keyword density

Keyword density is how many times your keyword is placed in your post. Most use a percentage to determine how many times they will put a keyword in an article. For instance, if you have a 500 word article and want to achieve a keyword density of 5%, then you will need to have the keyword in your article exactly 25 times. You can find hundreds of resources and guides recommending one keyword density over another and the reasons behind the logic, however, in the end you will have to choose which density is more lucrative for your articles. Each individual webmaster as their own density that they like to accomplish based on past success. As long as you don’t over optimize and you are making adequate financial gain from your ratings, then you can decide whatever keyword density you like.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Keyword is a most important term that helps to understand both search engines and end users. Choosing the right keyword might influences web pages in SERP.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I usually find the best keywords using Google Keyword Planner, which allows you to see what keywords are searched the most in Google and which have the most competition.

The Alexa ranking website is also good for finding the right keywords you need.

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

4. Collapse Details
    You should always pay attention to keywords density and proximity

Share on facebook

Internet marketing and SEO forum - http://letsforum.com

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmobilesitemaker View Post
    I usually find the best keywords using Google Keyword Planner, which allows you to see what keywords are searched the most in Google and which have the most competition.

The Alexa ranking website is also good for finding the right keywords you need.
    I agree, I like to use Google planner for finding the keywords for best SEO.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    keywords are the core of seo.with the help of keywords you can do on page and off page seo in a better way.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes, I do agree that keywords are really very essential in getting website rank in top search engines

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I do it, agreed with the words keywords are most important in website ranking.
    So choosing a keyword is also a very challangeable work because it may leads to spam and get penalized by google.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you want to get good SEO results for your website then it is too important to choose right keywords related to your website.....thanks

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    hey I really like your post, I use to work on keywords like wise for no specific reason.

Share on facebook