1. Collapse Details
    Looking to start my own fashion agency, where to start??
    Hi,

I have been working in luxury menswear retail for 3 or so years now and feel I have a good understanding of how a shop operates. However retail was not my goal when I set out on this path, I am looking to start my own brand agency essentially a distributor or whole seller for fashion brands.

I have no experience in this side of the market, however my brother has a very promising brand and is happy to take a risk on me for his first season. So this is my motivation to get going with this, i will need more than 1 brand to make a decent living so if anybody could help me step by step through the process of getting brands on board and how to pitch to buyers that would be amazing.

Preferably somebody with experience in fashion agencies if not any distributor.

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Fashion is a great industry if only becuase of the fast moving trends within it. I would suggest, before approaching any brands, determining how you're going to have success. What I mean is, there are tons of stores and websites in this industry, so you have to be able to differeniate yourself. Will you do that on service? Location? Customer type? Or will you do that on the brands / designs you carry? How are you going to make money? Where do you want this to go in 3, 5, and 10 years? Big or small? Web or local? Determine answers to these strategic questions and you will have much better luck in your endeavor. Of course, getting most brands can be as easy as getting set up as a customer and sending a Purchase Order, but spend some time being intentional before you open your check book.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think this guide may help in this topic : https://www.shopify.in/blog/20693472...-clothing-line

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Step 1: Determine the services your agency will offer.
    Step 2: Decide if you want to focus on a niche.
    Step 3: Choose a location for your agency headquarters.
    Step 4: Name your agency.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Step 1: Determine the services your agency will offer.
    Step 2: Decide if you want to focus on a niche.
    Step 3: Choose a location for your agency headquarters.
    Step 4: Name your agency.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Its very easy to setup a fashion agency but you must be aware about the area and the demand. And the best another way is to digitalize your store on ecommerce portals like flipkart, amazon, eBay etc.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's easy to set up a fashion agency but you need to know about the trend and the location you choose for your business. Do your research and make a business plan. Choose a location for your business office. Choose a name for your business brand.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you wanted to get the expert assistance on starting a new business then you should go through toolowl. The company is powered by intelligence of few experienced, inexperienced, trained, untrained, laymen, domain experts, and business/technology acquainted people or experts. They all work as a team to identify key performance indicators for a particular tool from Individual’s as well as Business’ point of view. This brainstorming is then translated into a distilled methodology for review framework. Teams do hands-on, research on the tool/domain and record their inferences in the form of reviews that help you make your choice!

Share on facebook