Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Just my two cents here, SMO actually refers to Social Media Optimization that focuses on social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. whereas SEO deals with general that involves increasing ranks and traffics for businesses, niche sites, blogs postings etc.

This is my new site, https://innovavirtualservices.wordpress.com/ that I currently working on.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    SEO is mainly known to focus on improving the rankings of the website, and it can drive different visitors through Google likes. SMO, on the other hand, focuses only on driving traffic via various social media platforms.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    SEO is mainly known to focus on improving the rankings of the website, and it can drive different visitors through Google likes. SMO, on the other hand, focuses only on driving traffic via various social media platforms. Both of them SMO & SEO, operate in very different spheres, and do impact one another.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Picture result for What is distinction among SEO and SMO?

With SEO, it implies focusing on traffic through web indexes. That remembers both for and off-page enhancement methods. With SMO, it is generally on-page enhancement. That incorporates making content that is effectively versatile and accessible to every single interpersonal organization.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    SEO - Search Engine Optimization
    SMO - Social Media Optimization
    Below, you can see the difference between both - search engine & social media.
    SEO - You optimize your website SE (search engines) like Google, Bing, etc., to get traffic from the Search Engine.
    SMO - You optimize and improve the website's brand presence and promote product/services on social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Here you get traffic from social media websites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    with the help of seo you can get the back links as well as traffic also but in smo you can get only traffic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies with the broad goal of bringing more people to your website the first way, by improving your search engine rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) can be one part of SEO—but it also contributes to all three ways people find you online.
    Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your website's ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. The main priority of both SEO and SMO is to drive traffic to your website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Site design improvement (SEO) is a bunch of procedures with the expansive objective of carrying more individuals to your ... What is the distinction among SMO and SMM ?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You cannot claim that SMO helps in ranking your keyword, it is only meant for popularizing your products and services. it is the best way to Brandise your products and services, to popularize using social media websites like facebook, linkedin, twitter and g+, Pinterest. Whereas SEO will help you to rank your keywords. try bookmarking, blog posting and unique content submission.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You need to talk about this in more detail, and it is unlikely that a simple amateur could explain to you exactly what the difference between these things is. Speaking of which, there are several ways to explore this in more detail and still get an extra amount of all the knowledge you need. Now almost everyone would do well to learn such a thing as marketing and promotion of services and products. If this does not become your profession, then at least this way you will ensure the success of your business in advance. I completed my training with https://websitestrategies.com.au/seo-consultant-sunshine-coast/ a few months ago and have been impressed with my capabilities in today's world. I hope I was able to give you the right advice

Share on facebook

Last edited by bismarc123; 03-06-2021 at 05:51 AM.