Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The term SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is a process. that is used to improve the ranking of a website in a search engine. SMO stands for social media optimization.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

The difference between SEO and SMO

SEO - Promote your business through Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing...
    Or
    Optimize your business in major search engines

SMO - Promote your business through Social Media Channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest...
    Or
    Optimize your business in major social media channels

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.
    fraud prevention

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies with the broad goal of bringing more people to your website the first way, by improving your search engine rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) can be one part of SEO—but it also contributes to all three ways people find you online through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and few others.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Website improvement (SEO) is a bunch of procedures with the wide objective of carrying more individuals to your ... What is the contrast among SMO and SMM ?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    with the help of seo you can get the back links as well as traffic also but in smo you can get only traffic.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thank you for sharing such useful information.
    MSBI Course will boost your career in IT domain.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I am thinking about hiring a SEO expert, and I really think that it is a great thing every business owner should do! I found a good service here in toronto for me, heard a lot of good feedback about them, so I am pretty optimistic about it. Share your experience about SEO here too, it is interesting to hear more about it

Share on facebook

Last edited by growie; 01-27-2021 at 03:47 AM.