Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    On one side, where SEO mainly focuses on improving your website's ranking and the ability to drive traffic in a form of visitors through the likes of Google. On the other hand, SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do affect one another.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Site improvement (SEO) is a bunch of systems with the wide objective of carrying more individuals to your website the principal way, by improving your web index rankings. Web-based media enhancement (SMO) can be one piece of SEO—however, it additionally adds to each of the three different ways individuals discover you on the web.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is considered to be way for improving the ranking of website on Google whereas SMO(Social Media Optimization) enhances the presence the company on the social media platforms.

https://www.yatharthmarketing.com/co...-programs.html | https://www.yatharthmarketing.com/sa...-programs.html

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Whereas SEO mainly focuses on improving your websites ranking and the ability to drive visitors through the likes of Google - SMO focuses on driving traffic via social media platforms. Both SEO and SMO operate in different spheres, but they do impact one another.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    So we have defined the terms above and have identified that SEO and SMO are methods that you can implement yourself whereas SEM and SMM are methods which require paid advertisement and setting a budget. Although SEM and SMM will get you results fast, they are limited to the size of your budget.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The higher the page is shown in the search engine results; the higher free organic traffic is, while Digital Marketing focuses mostly on paid traffic and uses PPC advertising (Google Ads or Facebook Ads) and other marketing tools dependent on the company's budget.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    with the help of seo you can get the back links as well as traffic also but in smo you can get only traffic.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I created my website with the help of a free website builder and templates for it from https://www.webstarts.com/designs. As for traffic, my friend works in an SEO company, and he helps me with it. If you need some guidance, I would be happy to help

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 06-05-2021 at 05:32 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    You cannot claim that SMO helps in ranking your keyword, it is only meant for popularizing your products and services. it is the best way to Brandise your products and services, to popularize using social media websites like facebook, linkedin, twitter and g+, Pinterest. Whereas SEO will help you to rank your keywords. try bookmarking, blog posting and unique content submission.

Share on facebook