Thread: China Trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    China Trade
    Discuss with others who are interested in the largest grwoing market - China

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Im very interested trade in china, world largest market in the world and economy...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Im very interested trade in china, world largest market in the world and economy...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    China with its large population is indeed a very good place to invest, IF this is the only consideration. But with the recent economic news about China's manufacturing industry slowing down, the smog/pollution they are emitting to harm the environment, the proliferation of counterfeit product including violations of copyright, and other local but internationally relevant news.. it makes me worried. It is now difficult to invest as TIMING has now become more relevant than before. I wish China will improve these situation.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am interested.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am also very interested to doing my profession with world's largest growing market.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Of course Chinese goverment will improve this. Chinese manufacture is slow down which does not influence the economic, which is still the world's largest market. In fact, the world's economic is slow down including USA/UK/Europe

Share on facebook

ChinaDivision.com - Worldwide order fulfillment service from China - China sourcing & Free China warehousing & Cheapest shipping from China.

8. Collapse Details
    Hi I come from China and has worked for the export factory for 4 years. On my option is the China's economy is still in increasing (the GDP of this year is about 7%, next year may the same). But the other markets, like Europe is reducing than before.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    i'm very interest trade china and world largest market trade china, i'm also planning to import.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone. Thank you for the excellent trading advice, but I personally use Forex VPS, which offers a very useful feature called privacy, with which every trader can feel secure. And I want to tell you that I am very pleased with this service. Read more here: https://www.vpsforextrader.com/

Share on facebook