1. Collapse Details
    starting a small business in Dubai
    I am a male of 34 yrs from Dubai, UAE. i want to start a small business of Direct Selling in Dubai. I need finance and some advice. i have worked as a Direct Selling Person for six months with an American Company and its such a profitable and thrilling job. but now i want to establish my own business. i have the ability to work hard and get results but the main problem is of finance and some advice. anyone interested may mail me : rahmanbaba@hotmail.com or through this forum.

with thanx

Rahman Khan

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Learning to start and grow your own buisness
    If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com
    Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ;818
    If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com
    Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only
    Don't do this. Yes, they sell information. Information that is picked from all different kinds of sources on the internet. It's also only valid for starting a business in the US. This can even be a pyramid scheme. You buy-in for $67 and then you have to sell the same package to other people.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    WHat kind of business are you going to start? You have to determine that first before you go on financing or even the whole planning. It's easier when you have a concrete vision of what exactly would you want to do.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you can start in the field you are interested in, I've been to Dubai and I can say it's a very promising area with very good buying power

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Staring a new business good. Study on competitors Act? Focus on your audience.Promote your product. Start planning differently with new plans.
    Social media can help. Install a software which is affordable to manage all your contacts (like Apptivo).I planned my business with social media developed more audience, and my customer too increased.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you are going to start any business, first of you need to collect mailing lists for the same business. Direct mailing is basic parts of digital marketing. By direct mailing, you can reach so many customers under one roof. For collcetion the email list for your business you need to contact some mail list brokers.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Our law office also helps offshore business people to startup in Nigeria. Click here to learn more.

Share on facebook

We help exporters and offshore investors to expand to Nigeria. Visit our website here to learn how we can help you. – Lex Artifex, LLP.