1. Collapse Details
    To Employ As A Sole Trader
    Dear guys.

Thank you for this forum.

I am a sole trader and would like to employ someone for 15 hours per week, national minimum wage.

I've had a look and found there's a thing about needing to pay a minimum of 111 per week to an employee.

Thing is, he works as a Carer and cannot earn more than a hundred pounds per week part-time, hence the fifteen hour limit.

If you can help with any advice / links / info' I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Sincerely.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i think this is best work soul trader. Any opportunity let me know.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Best Micro Fiber Cable Blowing Machine offered by prayaag technologies...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, I need your help finding a good graphing calculator.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I just love my Casio FX-9750GII calculator. This is the most convenient calculator I've ever had! YOU just look at this masterpiece https://wowpencils.com/casio-fx-9750gii-review/ My calculator is pink and does only brutal calculations for my work! It has enough functions to make me love this device!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The short answer is yes, you can employ people and remain a sole trader. There's no need to set up a limited company if you don't want to. While sole traders operate on their own, that doesn't mean they have to work alone. The term sole trader just means that you are trading as yourself, under your own name

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The brief solution is yes, you can hire humans and stay a sole trader. There's no need to installation a restrained agency in case you don't want to. While sole investors operate on their own, that does not imply they ought to paintings on my own. The term sole dealer just approach which you are buying and selling as your self, underneath your own name.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The quick solution is yes, you can appoint human beings and remain a sole trader. There's no need to installation a restricted organisation in case you do not need to. While sole buyers operate on their own, that doesn't imply they must paintings by myself. The term sole trader simply approach which you are trading as yourself, underneath your very own call.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You may appoint people and remain a sole dealer. There's no want to set up a constrained organisation in case you don't need to. While sole buyers perform on their personal, that doesn't mean they have to work by myself. The term sole trader just way which you are trading as yourself, underneath your personal name.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can appoint people and remain a sole trader. There's no need to installation a limited organization if you don't want to. While sole buyers operate on their own, that doesn't mean they have to paintings by myself. The term sole trader just manner which you are buying and selling as your self, beneath your personal call.

Share on facebook