1. Collapse Details
    To Employ As A Sole Trader
    Dear guys.

Thank you for this forum.

I am a sole trader and would like to employ someone for 15 hours per week, national minimum wage.

I've had a look and found there's a thing about needing to pay a minimum of 111 per week to an employee.

Thing is, he works as a Carer and cannot earn more than a hundred pounds per week part-time, hence the fifteen hour limit.

If you can help with any advice / links / info' I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Sincerely.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The sole trader is really impressive. It is indeed that best thing to have right now for a reason. - Paul Savramis

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, you can employ staff as both a sole trader and company business structure. Although sole traders 'trade' or operate the business on their own, this doesn't mean they have to work on their own - sole traders can employ staff to work for them.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Sole trader and company. Yes, you can employ staff as both a sole trader and company business structure. Although sole traders 'trade' or operate the business on their own, this doesn't mean they have to work on their own - sole traders can employ staff to work for them

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I do not play on currencies anymore on sports and poker bets. I get a lot of time at 1xbet.com as for me this is the very place to do business and not stand still !!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by MoneyMonster; 05-13-2019 at 07:11 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Sole trader and company. Yes, you can employ staff as both a sole trader and company business structure. Although sole traders 'trade' or operate the business on their own, this doesn't mean they have to work on their own - sole traders can employ staff to work for them.

Share on facebook