Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I have done Import business about 10 years now.
    I have companies in European union and in Hongkong.
    I have started from scratch and I have acquired very valuable knowledges and experiences, thats why I have one IDEA, what I want to share with people on this forum:

I have an Idea to write 100% practical and ACTIONABLE ebook about how to start import export business nowadays.this book based my practical experiences not some theoretical facts, what you could find from Google for free!
    this ebook would contain all steps you need to take from finding profitable product(s) and finaly import it and resell in your country where you want to import.
    so it would be step by step guide+ my practical suggestions.

But writing a great actionable ebook is serious work and take a lot of my time and resources, so I want sincere feedback from you here, does beginners would be Interested to buy such a ebook, If it would cost about 20-40 USD?

Or I could make video lessons, would it be better idea??

Please give your opinion and ideas

If you are realy interested, opt it to my email list in this page: https://greatbusinessideas.leadpages...xport-busines/
    and I keep you uptaded and we can talk more, so I cam help you more

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Dear guys,

Actually products produced in China will be much cheaper, and I am a Chinese, knowing how to deal with factories. Maybe I can help you. We can cooperate if interested.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,

If you want to start the import-export business, you just need to consider few things before getting into it. Contact http://australianexim.com/, they will help you to find import exports products and market. They export finest quality food products, organic, ingredients, and much more.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I believe it is better to deal with trading company when you are doing business in multiple products.

We are based in Hong Kong but operating in China also. Hence it is easier to do business with us.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi ozelegend,

May I know what kind of import-export business you are interested in?

The answer to your question is it depends on the product you are choosing to import-export and the country you are choosing for that business. If the productís business and culture fit in a respected country, you can choose that market or distributors. As per local market trends, it is possible that you may have to repackage the product.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you are interested to do some serious business then Impexed is the best place to global import-export networking platform where importers and exporters promote their products and services and do business with each other.

Visit: http://www.impexed.com/

Share on facebook