Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you find your import/ export products and market?
    Hi,

I've been interested in doing importing or exporting for some time now but I am yet to identify an opportunity worth pursuing which hasn't been done yet.

How to you source your products to deal in and how do you develop a market/contact distributors etc?

Do you make amendments and repackage the product or do you just ship from the manufacturer to the client?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have been importing from china for 4 years now. In getting to know what products to import and market, take a lot at www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    dear if u are interested in EPS FOAM MACHINE ,Please contact with me. our website is :www.jspolyfoam.com .

my skype :notsosimple610

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm not into export import industry but somewhat you can talk to some experts about that. I'm into moving services and it kinda makes me think that your industry is connected with our industry of moving. You can also read some articles online or you can read books about export and import.

Share on facebook

Last edited by sidebyside; 08-21-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Leading and trusted removalists in Melbourne, Australia.

5. Collapse Details
    Import Export Data
    Hi ozelegend,

Are you interested in doing Importing and exporting business. You have the opportunity to setup your Imports and Exports business in your city. www.eximpulse.com will help you to exploring your business. For more about business opportunity contact website owner to know about Import/Exports business.

Thank You.

Share on facebook

Last edited by eximpulse; 09-03-2014 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Miss spell

6. Collapse Details
    To actually answer your question: It depends.

The markets your product might be a best fit in are entirely dependent on what that product is, and what that product's business and cultural fit is in a given country. I had a client who sold campground equipment, for example, and they were not sure where to begin exporting. It's a matter of determining where that product makes the most sense. For them, it was Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands (for starters) due to the inherent camping culture in those countries.

Depending on the market and the product, it is very likely you may have to repackage your product to adhere to the local norms. What is your product, and do you believe your business had the financial capability to start exporting?

Share on facebook

www.electryo.com
    Marketing and Trade Solutions for Small & Medium Businesses

7. Collapse Details
    As per my experience,It is always better to reach emerging markets to look for a new opportunity.Emerging markets like India,Pakistan,Taiwan etc have bulk of opportunities.

cheers!!!

Gautam Bhalla
    Business Revitalizers-We nurture International Business Strategies.
    http://www.businessrevitalizers.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you're still interested, I strongly suggest to search for business intelligence first, that way you fully understand to source your products and how the market operates.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi there,
    I deal with a large number of unusual type imported products in Europe coming from mainly Asia and the US. What type of products do you import? Is there a general field? There's no magic formula, but over the years I've gotten a pretty good feel for what works and what doesn't.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by eximpulse View Post
    Hi ozelegend,

Are you interested in doing Importing and exporting business. You have the opportunity to setup your Imports and Exports business in your city. www.eximpulse.com will help you to exploring your business. For more about business opportunity contact website owner to know about Import/Exports business.

Thank You.

hi eximpulse,

Our company deals in Agro commodities such as cereals, grains, pulses, fresh fruits & vegetables and processed food. we export these commodities from india in very affordable price. If you are interested then please contact us at contact@apeximindia.com or directly visit our website http://apeximindia.com for any other query.

Thanks and Regard,
    Abhinav Aggarwal

http://apeximindia.com

Share on facebook