Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Small Business Hiring Managers: What's Your Most Painful Experience in Hiring?
    Hi, I am a student researcher interested in gathering primary research from small business hiring managers on their current hiring process. I was curious, out of the following issues that small business hiring managers face, which would you say is the most painful? And why?

A. Difficulty in Finding Qualified Candidates
    B. Unclear Definition of Job’s Description
    C. Lack of Time and Money to Spend on Recruiting
    D. Mistakes Made by Hiring Staff
    E. Unstructured Hiring Process
    F. Employees Not Living Up to Expectations

Additionally, it would also be very helpful if you would rank the above issues in the order, starting with the issue which has caused you the greatest pain and finishing with the least painful.

Any and all responses from experienced small business hiring managers would be very helpful towards my research and greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    When the hiring process is through a reputed consulting company as Piterion, the risks or worries in hiring people can be completely left at bay. The systematic process in hiring involves understanding the job profiles, matching the experience and the pay, setting guidelines for the interview questions, analyzing the performance and allocating the income. Shifting your focus to positive hiring will help a great deal.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Employees Not Living Up to Expectations – the first and foremost .
    Difficulty in Finding Qualified Candidates
    Unclear Definition of Job’s Description
    Mistakes Made by Hiring Staff
    Unstructured Hiring Process

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Finding qualified people can be very hard. Putting a classified ad in the paper or online for hiring generates Soooooo many useless resumes.
    So time consuming to weed through.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

5. Collapse Details
    Market research - SMEs employing young people

Would you employ a young person within your small/ medium-sized enterprise (SME)?

Together We Succeed is a platform to engage and employ young people, aged 16 to 24 years, within their local community. TWS is currently working behind the scenes to launch in September 2019 and ahead of this, we would like to gain an insight into the possibility of your SME employing young people.

I have attached a survey link at the bottom of this post, please take two minutes out of your time to fill out the survey and pass it on to other SME owners.

Thank you very much.

http://c7.inqwise.com/c/1/6f773893-7...8777110231dd/1

Together We Succeed
    'Where employers and employees thrive together'.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    in some interview their are many hr like the don't see the resume properly

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The most people think child birth is the most painful experience but actually some doctors say otherwise. The worst of physical pain was while i was in a hospital i had a nurse who was sadistic as fuck. I can't tell you how many strange weird and in an appropriate interviews experience i have had while being unemployed. The latest instance of an old interview was in a second interview i had with in 72 hour of the first interview at the same place.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Dairy Queen https://dairyqueenstrain.com/ is a powerful cherry-flavored hybrid of the Cosmic Queen and 80:20 cherry flavored cheese, whose appearance may vary from plant to plant. Most plants, however, look like shrubs, and they take 7-8 weeks to bloom. This strain is a good way of treating inability to sleep, discomfort, tension, anxiety and muscular diseases, at the same time making the users' bodies feel filled with tingling, and their consciousness - elevated, calm and blissful.

Share on facebook