1. Collapse Details
    jfotis's presentation !!
    Hi everyone

I'm presently a student in marketing. I'm a 20 year old guy from Québec, Canada and yes normally, I speak french... so sorry if my english is not perfect...

I'm doing magic since i'm 13 years old, and hypnosis since i am 16 years old.

I hope we will talk soon...

Cheers !!

J-F

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nice to meet you J. What kind of magic do you do? What interests you about marketing?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It is best if people who have a better understanding of this topic actually entrust this situation. I did this, for example, when I had to redesign a presentation, because it is much more important to address professionals here. I already know where to find them, so I can recommend them to others as well. Good luck, I hope I've been able to help if I just tell you that you should definitely go to Continue Reading and get a quality design for your presentation for a symbolic amount of money. I think that's exactly what I need to do. Good luck, I hope I've been able to help everyone with this, and it's no longer a problem to make a good design for you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The advantage of combining therapy with technology is that you’re always connected psychologists online with your therapist. You can write down what’s on your mind and send it to your therapist whenever you want. Therapists respond — usually twice a day — throughout the workweek.

Share on facebook