Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to promote app ??
    Hey Guys!!
    I have an amazing app called "Tweetcinema" that helps in getting all the latest and hottest information's related to Twitter!! It gives all the latest details exactly whats happening in the world in 10 seconds..

FREE to download. So please assist me how to promote my app. Love to hear from you all

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey!! Still waiting for your reply..... Please reply me soon..Love to hear from you guys!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    That sounds like a pretty cool idea for an app! You should definitely start off by creating social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content. I think Instagram would be a good social media to start with because all you need are pictures and the majority of the demographics you're targeting use Instagram frequently.

Post cool stuff, have a link to your website/app in your profile and people will be interested! Good luck!

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

4. Collapse Details
    hey my friend!!

Really thanks for sharing your views with us!! I will definitely implement it....

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is really a nice app.Thank you for sharing about this.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing! How many users do you have now?

Share on facebook

Founder of Lexel Technologies Pte Ltd (Singapore), Co-founder of Tribe Studios
    Our product: MoCo SMS Suite - the complete SMS Marketing and CRM solution
    We are actively looking for distributors and resellers who are interested to resell our product in their region. PM me if interested.
    Our Blog: Engineer To Entrepreneur, MoCo Blogs!
    Pet and Animal Directory: FurryTale.net

7. Collapse Details
    In order to promote your app, the best way is to send your app for review to app reviewing sites of your niche. Another option is to use Social Media but you should have a decent knowledge as how to use Facebook, Twitter etc in a proper manner.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I agree with James it would be good to promote your app on social media sites but you need to make sure you have a good understanding of each before you do so or you'll find you won't be as successful

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    With the competition in any type of mobile app, you should follow the entire steps for the best promoting app. your app should have proper title and description with targeted keywords. App reviews on hihg pr sites and Social media are also the best for promoting app.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks my friends for using and sharing your views.....

Share on facebook