Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Tweet cinema really a good app to get information about tweeter.Really your idea to promote this app is wonderful You should take help of seo 's and advertisements to promote this app. Also this blog will be helpful to design and create new features in this app. You all use this app and also discuss your wonderful ideas over here.

Share on facebook

It is a popular theme that Love is God, it is everything. No one can live without their lover.Communication issues are a significant source for relationship problems. People in many instances do not know how to speak with each other. Astrology is a science activity that gives a definite result of your problem regarding love issues.You can get Love Problem Solution from astrologers very easily whose effect is long last till end of your life. You should contact them to solve your problems.

2. Collapse Details
    You should share the app in different social media as well as should go with some press release.Since the app is based on Twitter,promotion on twitter will be good.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey!!

Do blog commenting helps me in getting traffic towards my app?? Is it helpful??

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    you can promote you app by following these 25 ways. I hope it will help you

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Is this a new app or updated with old ones? anyway its sounds great, I suggest you to promote your app by using Social media contacts.
    Make a product page on FB, spread it through the Friends, may be on twitter iteself.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    social media sharing is a good option for app promotion, share news on social sites

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You should submit your app in apps submitting website

Share on facebook

http://www.anynewsbd.com/
    News & Media Web Directory

8. Collapse Details
    10 Creative Ways to Promote Your App :

1. Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience. Take cues from Snapchat and Path.

2. Build a teaser website. Do this a month or two before your launch to collect email addresses of people who would like to know when the app launches.

3. Start a blog. Attach it to your microsite. Write interesting content that will draw people to your website. Buffer app does this really effectively.

4. Share your content. Use your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote the app several times in a week.

5. Create a product video. Make it creative, funny, thought-provoking or personal. Tell the story, but in a way people can identify with. Here's a great one as example from the Dollar Shave Club.

6. Get press, tons of it. Entrepreneur Neil Patel says: "Press is the best way to kick start your startup, and the best way to get it is to manually reach out to journalists."

7. Pitch to app review websites. Sites like 148apps, AppStoreApps and AppAdvice can generate a lot of buzz for your app if they mention it.

8. Contact bloggers who would care. Identify bloggers who write on niches that relate to your app. For instance, a children's app can be pitched to bloggers write write for mothers.

9. Apply for awards. Look into awards such as the Kiip Build Fund or The Mobileys. If you win, you also get a ton of press, not to mention winner's booty.

10. Start a podcast. Publish it on iTunes or your own website. Draw content from the niche your app caters to most.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetcinema View Post
    Hey Guys!!
    I have an amazing app called "Tweetcinema" that helps in getting all the latest and hottest information's related to Twitter!! It gives all the latest details exactly whats happening in the world in 10 seconds..
    FREE to download. So please assist me how to promote my app. Love to hear from you all
    You mean what's trending at the moment??

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Social media marketing is the way to go for this type of app, if you can get people to share links about it, you could get it to semi-viral and build a decent following.

Share on facebook