1. Collapse Details
    Wanted Export partner (JEANS FABRIC)
    Hi everyone, I'm a small private owned company for JEANS FABRIC in China. We only supplied the domestic market before, but big competition and weak economic environment today, our business is not good.

We plan to export our product overseas, anyone is interested in it?

One more thing, I found most of the companies export the jeans and fabric, but not jeans fabric.

Is any export opportunity for JEANS FABRIC?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes depending on the quality, designs and prices

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I run a fulfillment company in Europe. If you can get the sales in Europe we can do the order fulfillment. If I were you I would release a ''test balloon'' to see if your products has interest in Europe before you start sending goods over. Put up some ads here and there and see if there are any takers.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

4. Collapse Details
    I want to export to other countries. please let me know the proceedure to export ... i want to import textile cloths appareals from india to usa .how iget byers from usa ... want to Export my jute bags and jeans item from where I'll start plz guide me.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Pakistani Denim Fabric Suppliers Directory gives rundown of Denim Fabric Suppliers rundown of Pakistan Denim Fabric Suppliers and Exporters who needed to send out denim texture Glee articles of clothing is a brand established by wedded couple both are material.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The import and export business is a legit business and can rake all the money. That is how I am seeing in this situation. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Don't be afraid to try. You can only change the offer if you are selling only one product in one price range. In this case, it all depends on you. In addition, you should be able to introduce your products to the market quickly and easily. I also own a small textile business, which is only at the beginning of its development. We have purchased textile finishing machinery and are testing our products on the market. I advise you to do the same to understand the production volumes and meet the demand or quickly adapt to the market.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Astora; 07-05-2021 at 05:10 AM.