Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best social media for promotion: Facebook or Twitter??
    Hi my friends!! I have a question in my mind.....Hope you guys have solution.

Which social media site is better for the promotion of the product or services?

Facebook Or Twitter??

Help me out!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote. In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

3. Collapse Details
    Both Facebook and Twitter are important websites for creating a good online presence.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I will suggest you to go for Twitter, you can easily target your niche audience.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing your views with us my friends.......Still waiting for more reply and suggestions!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Both are important but From my point of view I think facebook is more popular than twitter.There are more users on facebook because it is easy and provide many features.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello dear, both these social media sites are good to promote your business but facebook is better because in this you can create your own page and promote your product.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing your views.... I will promote my website on both the social media sites .....But can anyone assist me how??

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In my opinion Facebook is better because it allows you to create pages. And Fb has more active users then Tweeter

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Social media sites are the best traffic source with the high pr bookmarking sites as well as article sites are also give the best traffic for the websites.

For example:

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
    B) Twitter
    C) Linkedin
    D) Google+,
    E) Stumpleupon ect....

Share on facebook