Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
  1. Collapse Details
    I think that nowadays Twitter works much better for promotion than Facebook.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    My Vote goes to Facebook.

Japanese Language l Institute for Japanese l japanese translator l Japanese language course l japanese classes near me l japanese language course

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Manchester Speed Dating has proven to be a successful, fun and exciting way to meet new people. We arrange UK speed dating events throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We are known as the UKs favourite speed dating company with over 90% of attendees saying that they would recommend us. Over 80% of our speed daters get at least one match, with over half getting two or more matches. Enjoy successful Speed Dating evenings around the UK and have a fun night and speed dating like-minded single people interested in meeting you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, It depends on what type of business you are promoting. If you selling products globally and internationally, then create a business page on facebook and it will generate more website traffic, make your page visible to local and international customers, easily connects with you to your targeted customers. So facebook promotion is better than twitter.https://www.gasntools.com/welding-cu...equipment.html

Share on facebook

Last edited by Anush; 05-24-2021 at 11:04 PM. Reason: I forgot a point.

5. Collapse Details
    Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.

Share on facebook